TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Gaydolf1932

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

She's just your Girlfriend, she's not your Siamese twin. She's not your partner on a mission to Mars. She doesn't control your oxygen supply. (How to do a LTR.)

You talk about a sexually creative person. What’s there to be creative about in sex? I’m young and new to it, so advice will be appreciated.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 9 months ago by Gaydolf1932
Reminder: The biggest part of 'Relationship Management' is choosing the right woman.

That’s very true. And even if you change the feminist party girl, she will probably go back to her old habits eventually and end up getting railed by some dude at the club. So keep your guard up and remember it’s just your turn.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a year ago by Gaydolf1932
Getting your ass kicked.

No I shouldn’t have. If someone knows you’re with a girl and they go and say that right in front of your face, they’re blatantly disrespecting you and as a man you shouldn’t stay quiet to that disrespect. Who gives a fuck about the girl, the guy basically assumed I wouldn’t do anything so he went and fucked around with my property. So no it’s not white knighting. Now should I have...[More]

Getting your ass kicked.

Thank you, I will try my best.

Getting your ass kicked.

I guess I’ve never faced a situation where my frame was tested like this yet in my red pill journey. I learned something today though.

Getting your ass kicked.

What’s an AMOG trap?

[View More]