TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

FrankCostanza111

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

I Fucked Crazy..

Might be Canada or some shit

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by FrankCostanza111
She's just your Girlfriend, she's not your Siamese twin. She's not your partner on a mission to Mars. She doesn't control your oxygen supply. (How to do a LTR.)

Then by the time she inevitably cheats on you

Jesus Christ dude

She's just your Girlfriend, she's not your Siamese twin. She's not your partner on a mission to Mars. She doesn't control your oxygen supply. (How to do a LTR.)

"That sounds like a super-theory, Will. That way you can go through life without ever getting close to anyone at all."

Paraphrasing Good Will Hunting

Lessons Learned on What Kills Attraction from a Weekend Trip with a HB6

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. This post is ass-backwards and he is just venting his emotions. He went on a vacation with a girl he didn't really like and spent too much time with her. That'll drive anybody crazy, even if it's two platonic friends who don't like each other that much.

"Hi, Can I practice flirting with you for 10 minutes? I'm following this online guide on how to pick up chicks."

Because they do. I'm not Adonis, but I have an above-average physique and vascularity and abs. One of the best players I've ever rolled with is my Mexican buddy. Short, overweight, eats cheetos and pizza and beer all the time. Never steps foot in the gym or does any exercise at all. Pulls quality ass all.the.time. He is an inspiration to me and the more I hang out with him, the better my game...[More]

Talking With Women - Always DARE, Never DEER

"I actually am white, this is just a really dark tan."

"Man, thank you! I have been trying so hard to fit into white society. I sincerely appreciate that."

​

[View More]