TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Feelinggood702

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

A Mental Visualization on an Overflowing Cup (Abundance)

We have different ways of looking at things, brother. If you think that the things you own are an extension of yourself, then you will suffer when it is gone. If you view them as they are, nothing more, then it doesn’t matter if you have it or not. It’s simply a title of ownership- it shouldn’t manifest in your mind attachment to the thing itself.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by Feelinggood702
A Mental Visualization on an Overflowing Cup (Abundance)

I guess I failed at trying to come up with something here. I apologize.

Edit: I’ll give it a crack.

You missed the point of my post. You literally focused on your fear of having something that has monetary value. You own the Lamborghini, and you literally freak out and say that it would suck to own it, even if it was in your own imagination?

Holy shit dude.

OP's Virgin Princess of 4 years Gives Virginity to Chad Thundercock in 3 Days

Wtf is this shit title

Gather your tribe, do not homogenize yourself.

“free from the shackles of society“

No. You’re more a part of it. You are integrated in it. Growing as a man, you realize you make sacrifices around you, and with growth comes with more connection towards others and understanding of human nature.

Unless you mean that you feel bound, somehow; which is the exact thinking you need to get out of in the first place.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by Feelinggood702
The Virgin Binary vs The Chad Spectrum

Lol the Virgin vs Chad is a binary itself

Edit: Lmao just read the end

"You know I won't have sex with you" - my first post-TRP lay

What I mean by my response is I think you’re projecting yourself in your initial response. It doesn’t mean he’s in the same place as you. I guess we have different responses to his post. Whatever floats our boats.

[View More]