TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

DarkSyde3000

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Approach. Because it's getting sad out there.

Good questions and I'm not a parent by design. All I can tell you is that there's proven harmful effects of kids using all that garbage and it's evident in society today. So much so that the creators of those platforms don't even let their own kids use it because they know what it does. How you and your own family handle that aspect of it is something you'll have to figure out for yourselves,...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by DarkSyde3000

Just tell them that socializing on those social media platforms are for dorks and that being cool only matters in person. Sitting around on your phone doesn't make you awesome, it makes you socially awkward and in my opinion inhibits social development on a huge scale.

Well, when you have them, make sure you keep them off that garbage. There's a reason Zuckerpuss has no intention on letting his devil spawns even use it for long periods of time, if at all.

This is by far the easiest time to set up your social calendars with women. It's NEVER been this easy, except maybe after WWII in Russia where the population of women outnumbered men more than 2 to 1 due to massive casualties. Take a good look next time you're out somewhere and look at all the effeminate males walking around. As long as you don't look like a homeless bum with zero personal...[More]

On Suicide

I concur. Both can be harmful in their own ways.

On Suicide

I don't know, I think we're both right and from the same generation to boot. I've seen the products of what I'm saying as well as from what you're saying. I've seen over protective moms who baby their kids to mothers who don't even give a shit where their kids are when the street lights come on or who they're with. I've seen mothers try to tell their sons that they're gay just so they can be...[More]

[View More]