TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

DarkSyde3000

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Plating a Stripper

Very likely the case

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by DarkSyde3000
Plating a Stripper

Yup, they're insistent on living that life so that's what happens. Those daddy issues get pretty serious.

Plating a Stripper

I'd believe this maybe if we didn't use to get laid in the VIP rooms or whatever in our 20's back when we still went to these places. These women aren't the beacons of intellect in the galaxy. Last place I lived I had 3 for neighbors, that was even easier. I've moved on to more target rich environments that aren't filled with imbeciles. Not to mention most are either alcholics, drug addicts, or...[More]

Billionaire incel dies during penis enlargement surgery

Saw that, laughed a little, and then saw the sidebar with all these hot ass teachers banging their grade school students. Lucky bastards.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by DarkSyde3000
Woman abused her boyfriend for years (knocking his tooth out with hairbrush, pouring boiling water on him, using hammers and a KNIFE - you can see the pictures). When blood was observed in house by the police, boyfriend attempts to lie about the whole thing. How can men be nice to this extent?

Yes well again, he allowed it so that's part of it. If I wasn't hearing from friends and family for a while I'd literally just call them. She chose someone she knew she could easily manipulate and who had vulnerabilities. This was pretty orchestrated.

Woman abused her boyfriend for years (knocking his tooth out with hairbrush, pouring boiling water on him, using hammers and a KNIFE - you can see the pictures). When blood was observed in house by the police, boyfriend attempts to lie about the whole thing. How can men be nice to this extent?

He probably doesn't have any. Who else with self-esteem and friends would've allowed themselves to be beat to shit for three years? Not surprising she only got 7 years for attempted murder though. Women always get lighter sentences, always. That being the case though, this kid probably didn't have any male father figures of any kind growing up. I don't know any men personally who would've...[More]

[View More]