TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Coregod109

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Why you Should Delete Instagram Right Now

Yeah I did this for a while but then I ended up never using it. Also if something important is going on with close friends I'll hear about it besides social media.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by Coregod109
Why you Should Delete Instagram Right Now

Not using any social media but had doubts about me maybe missing out on something. Seeing your post solidified what I already thought it doesn't get you jack shit if your not a) a hot girl b) some kind of celebrity.

Good post I think allot of guys lose way to much time drooling over insta thots and running a mediocre insta page.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by Coregod109
Finding Purpose and Stability: Your First Step

I agree with you but I think this can be useful especially for guys like me. I'm under the impression that purpose has to be grand too, this grandness my purpose should contain makes the act of finding purpose just as grand. As a result allot of guys including myself become passive they are constantly pondering about their purpose but never take action.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by Coregod109
Women want you to win the game

I think OP meant that women if they realize it or not are happier if you win than having to blow you off. And you're right about the projection but I think it can be a really good mindset to come from. Especially for the newer guys who think women are evil and against them.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by Coregod109
The toddler and the pencil.

Thanks OP this makes allot of sense. I'm working hard on the things you named but I didn't consider incorporating them into my frame. building my frame needs work too but I needed to hear this.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by Coregod109
The toddler and the pencil.

Thanks for clarifying but I did get that from the post. But my questions was how do I go about making her having a positive emotional response to me like you said a women wants to feel but what are ways to make her feel because I have the feeling I'm really bland and boring on this part of the interaction.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by Coregod109

[View More]