TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Collector797

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Always strive to be the most dangerous man in the room.

5'8" isn't that short. I have a buddy who is 5'8", all-state wrestler in high school, muscular but not exactly "jacked as shit," and I've watched him manhandle kids who have 4-6 inches on him.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by Collector797
What we can learn from the conga line of female teachers who are having sexual relations with their underaged male students.

No, shit man I think you misunderstood my original argument, I wasn't arguing that it's not hormones/genetics, it absolutely can be, my point was that if you can make that decision (which, I acknowledge, someone with certain genetics/hormones may not be able to/have any desire to do), the decision to change, the means to do so do exist and are accessible.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by Collector797
What we can learn from the conga line of female teachers who are having sexual relations with their underaged male students.

Through application of modern science, absolutely. If the chess club nerd decided he was willing to do so, he could begin taking exogenous testosterone, bumping his levels well beyond that of the unenhanced "big bad athlete," this, coupled with the lifestyle changes I mentioned earlier as being necessary, would drastically change his physique, and, if his levels were low initially,...[More]

Well, I absolutely agree that hormonal and genetic components play a very large role; what are you disagreeing with me on? My assertion that we can change them?

So change your shit. If someone really has that much of a problem with their lot in life, they REALLY think it's their hormones and genetics holding them back, work on it. Start with lifestyle changes, if you can honestly say you've committed to them and maintained them and they're still not producing the results you want, we have the technology to alter hormones and, to an extent, genetics....[More]

The Monetization of the Manosphere

Graduated undergrad with a philosophy degree, never read Lacan or Evola. Fun little rabbit hole, thanks for that.

[View More]