TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

ChrimsonChin988

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

THE LIONS DEN - OFFICIAL NO-BAN FREE-FOR-ALL MODS-ASLEEP AMA-TRP DAY

Men have killed men with whom their woman cheated. Idk not really worth the risk to get butchered by some chump over poon.

Personally I can't even understand why a dude would be angry with the dude his chick cheated on. Literally makes 0 sense to me, imo all he did was do you a favor. But apparently many are.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by ChrimsonChin988

If you're fugly, poor, out of shape I agree with you, chances of getting some quality pussy are veryyy low.

...[More]

I have a teacher who teaches one semester every year for about 50 hours in total. He is paid maybe 200$/hr. He probably makes 1000s$/hr working for his own investment firm. Why does he do it?

...[More]

I'll buy her a rose and take her out to dinner then give her really good dick. Also yes I bought a Christmas gift and something for her birthday. Not expensive. She buys me more expensive shit.

Also, I once bought her a random present (perfume) because I was in an exceptionally good and generous mood.

You only notice when you start paying attention. Many movies and series portray women like goddesses/princesses. Many male characters are being treated like losers.

...[More]

Because it will just costs him effort and money and he will gain... nothing?

[View More]