TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

ChrimsonChin988

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

We're Right and You're Wrong

Well, idk where the ugly RPers are. I assume most are around average looking genetically speaking (4-6). Bell distribution curve and all.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by ChrimsonChin988

some test helps heheh

I agree with you that a guy with 1/10 looks requires a different action plan than a guy with 6/10 looks. If you're realllly fucking ugly like acne everywhere, receding jaw, fucked up teeth, half bald etc. Your best way to go is plastic surgery. But that requires money so in that case getting $ should be #1 priority.

...[More]

Actually in 3 months you can make very decent results lol. At least if you know how to lift, how to follow a proper diet and have discipline.

...[More]

I completely agree, just because I and others on here believe that TRP is the 'best' way to do it, doesn't mean it's the only way. I know dudes who have beta af tendencies etc but because they're social/funny and good looking still get laid plenty. Skinny guys that dress like homosexuals but still get laid because they have that quirky thing some girls like etc.

...[More]
Are you an insecure loser who ego lifts at the gym? Kill it with the Vince Gironda 8x8

yea bro all natty bro

[View More]