TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

ChrimsonChin988

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Why you Should Delete Instagram Right Now

Besides the fact that this seems shortsighted to me it tells me you lack the skills to use this tool effectively. Instagram increases your reach, allows you to scale your game to a much higher degree. I like to think of myself as a business and instagram is a great opportunity to be exploited to scale my business. All this scalability does is make the rich richer and the poor poorer. Aka good...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by ChrimsonChin988
How To Prepare Our Sons for the Matriarchy

Patrice talked about this many times. It's not necessarily that there aren't any consequences, they're either just too stupid to realize their actions can have consequences, or so entitled they think they will never get hit.

...[More]
How To Prepare Our Sons for the Matriarchy
...[More]
The Death of "Online Game!" The End of social media

Agreed. Just put as little time into it as possible, don't bother scrolling your feed daily and liking pics. Just put up a good pic every few months.

The Hypergamy Illusion

Yes, I can confirm the 18 yo late bloomer sometimes doesn’t know. But by 19 she will know for damn sure

Male Authority – Be a "Man"

I can tell you want to revert to your bluepill ideal worldview. A dreamworld.

We say enjoy the decline because there’s no stopping it.

We practice individualism and egotism because it’s meta.

Some say don’t hate the player hate the game, we say love the game because you’re in it anyway.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by ChrimsonChin988

[View More]