TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Chosen_1_1162

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Got a date with a girl that’s 5’11 on Sunday

She'll notice, but it's up to you to not give a fuck. You will possibly get shit tested; your response should come from the frame of "it doesn't matter, we're all the same height horizontally".

Otherwise don't bring it up and game as usual.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 8 months ago by Chosen_1_1162
Beta male orbits thot for 9 years while she rides the cock carousel, then she hits the wall and he buys her a house. Don't be this guy.

Holy shit I just read that comment before clicking this link from my front page hahaha

All the other comments are like "Finally! An example where the nice guy wins!!" ... Idk if locking down a used-up post-wall ho is a win

Context | Full Comments | submitted 9 months ago by Chosen_1_1162
New York Times: "...Women Peak at 18 While Men Peak at 50, Study Finds..."

Being not fat at 50 puts you around the top 25% for your age, if you have good looks and a successful career you're easily top 10%.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 11 months ago by Chosen_1_1162
Male equivalent of AF/BB - A hypothetical

Ideal sexual marketplace for women is unrestrained hypergamy.

Ideal sexual marketplace for men is unrestrained polygamy.

Apples and oranges.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 11 months ago by Chosen_1_1162
What is everyone’s funniest stories about any beta orbiters they’ve encountered or dealt with?

Hmmm, I have many stories from my bluepill days, but perhaps the best one was when my Chad best friend fucked my old oneitis(she was a HB7 at best). We all went to the bars, they got drunk and called an Uber and left without me. I was distraught at the time, but now we laugh about how pathetic I was at the time hahaha

Context | Full Comments | submitted 12 months ago by Chosen_1_1162
Incel definition (Urban dictionary)

An incel is someone who wants to have sex with women, but can't. Simple.

This urban dictionary definition is filled with conjecture from the perspective of gynocentrism and female hamstering ("any guy could have sex if his personality is good, these incel losers are just angry and misogynistic")

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a year ago by Chosen_1_1162

[View More]