TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Charlie_Wright8312

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Charlie_Wright8312 3 weeks ago

@CorliameDeux I hear what you're saying and you definitely have a point. But those who can't hold their own weight yet and need support lifting off the ground have to learn to walk before they can learn to run.

CorliameDeux 3 weeks ago

@Charlie_Wright8312 Take your pick. An accurate judgement of your SMV and studying the actions of those above you and copying them. A more wishy washy idea like self-respect or merely the requirements to be here. A FB style monthly challenge is such a normie or BP thing to do

PERSONAL UPDATE - HABIT #1 BUILT!

Working out (no equipment) + eating lot of carbs & protein for past 25 days. Only 9 days off (incl. rest days). Current streak: 8 days.

Minor achievement, but as someone who fears taking action, I let myself humblebrag on completing my first real step toward self-improvement. #baby_steps

@redpillschool Can't wait for this!

@CorliameDeux Sarcasm aside, there's some truth to this. How else would you expect the weak and pathetic to tackle their problems? All of us have to start somewhere.

@swisscork Haha, this cracked me up. Thanks :)

@redpillschool Failing to grasp analogies and metaphors is an indicator of a one-dimensional thought process. My go-to strategy in dealing with them is to RUN. Run like the wind, brother.

replacemenwithalphas00 4 weeks ago

@Charlie_Wright8312 PMO is a habit, you even do it if you don't feel horny. Gradually try to reduce it. If you fail, get back up, no big deal. All you have to do is not fap today.

Load More

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Beta male orbits thot for 9 years while she rides the cock carousel, then she hits the wall and he buys her a house. Don't be this guy.

Good stuff.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by Charlie_Wright8312
Beta male orbits thot for 9 years while she rides the cock carousel, then she hits the wall and he buys her a house. Don't be this guy.

Legit.

Women require attention from higher SMV men like humans require oxygen. Deprive them of this and they will go crazy.

The TLDR exists for that sole purpose. If you don't want to read the personal story part, skip right down to the TLDR and stop wasting your time and others' with your pointless comments.

My notes from Illimitable Men's website.

Even then, she probably has ulterior motives or strings attached with those 'sacrifices'. The entitlement never goes away.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by Charlie_Wright8312
Who The Fuck Are You?

Yeah, I understand that. I meant more of telling him that in my head anyway, not irl. I ain't got time for his shit rationalizations to actually have that conversation, lol.

Thanks for the heads up anyway, appreciate that.

My notes from Illimitable Men's website.

The point is that a man's love is sacrificial and a woman's love is parasitic. Nothing you say can take away from that fact.

[View More]