TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Caspero444

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Why You’re Still Getting Shitty Results

You're right I don't think most women are studying up on how to talk to men. Probably a few of them do read self-help books. Overall they have natural abundance due to technology and other factors. It's good to recognize these constant tests. But honestly sometimes it makes me want to just not meet the person. Especially if the date is going to be a chore. The complexity of it all is a bit...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by Caspero444
Trump supporters have trouble finding dates as women move to the Left

I would say that women are looking for all sorts of arbitrary reasons to screen and disqualify men due to the abundance they are experiencing. In general I feel that women are just empowered and like demonstrating that they have numerous suitors and can reject you for whatever reason they choose.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 6 months ago by Caspero444
The easy times have done a lot more to emasculate men than you think, I feel feminism takes too much credit.....

I don't really believe it's feminism, or good times/ bad times. Technology and dating demographic shifts have made a significant percentage of males obsolete

Context | Full Comments | submitted 7 months ago by Caspero444
The grass is always greener...

what wall? Go to Wal-Mart , a beach or wherever. Look at what the 500 lb women are getting

Sexual strategy 101: Given the choice, most women will pass on men that resemble their background regarding appearances.

I wouldn't completely dismiss your theory or anything but I would not say that opposites attract is universal. A lot of cultures tend to prefer people from their own background if you look at Asia, Latin America, Middle East. And I would assume that in Africa and the Caribbean there are plenty of black guys who are happy with the local options.  

In which a nice guy is disassembled for being nice.

Morbidly obese women and unattractive women in general are doing fine. This is the double standard I was thinking about the other day after a woman I went on three dates with told me I was "too nice". She was not all that attractive, not all that interesting, dressed very plain. But she has an abundance of options as a white woman in the Tinder world. Being too nice is a...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 9 months ago by Caspero444

[View More]