TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Caspero444

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

How the fuck do you pull the trigger on bumble? I match with cute girls and after the first message which is usually "hey how's your day going?". I get no responses no nothing. The very few who have responded fizzle out by the next day? Wth how do meet someone online?

Things stall out when they get better options not because you didn't say the right things. IMO So why bother trying to say the right things?

Context | Full Comments | submitted 7 months ago by Caspero444
Why You’re Still Getting Shitty Results

You're right I don't think most women are studying up on how to talk to men. Probably a few of them do read self-help books. Overall they have natural abundance due to technology and other factors. It's good to recognize these constant tests. But honestly sometimes it makes me want to just not meet the person. Especially if the date is going to be a chore. The complexity of it all is a bit...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 7 months ago by Caspero444
Influx of single moms?

The ones that don't have kids have insane dogs. Try dating a woman with a pit bull that sleeps in her bed

Context | Full Comments | submitted 8 months ago by Caspero444
“Tonight is just for dinner and conversation, correct?” shit test

Have a voice convo and then determine if you want to spend your time on her or not.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 9 months ago by Caspero444
Why Tinder is a waste of time for most guys

If you say one wrong word or sentence they will ghost you. If you make plans days or a week away most likely will never happen. Most guys are talking to a few women at a time. Most women talking to dozens or more guys. You get bumped out of the rotation in a nano-second. Worst thing about Tinder is it creates the mindset that people are disposable commodities.

What are some ways you could ask out a chick?

Good question . I guess if you are in a good frame of mind asking for a number or date will just come out naturally. If you are not feeling abundance it's very hard for it not sound kind of weak .

[View More]