TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

BlueFreedom420

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Relaxation is Key for everything

I don't know if I can subscribe to this. I feel that knowing your struggle and keeping close to your struggle seems to keep you awake.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by BlueFreedom420
CNN: What if women went on a sex strike before the midterms?

Fucking morons cried that the "Onion" was obsolete because of Trump and then they put out shit like this without blinking.

Post wall, carousel riding woman is confused why she can't find a good man

The real sad part is some poor fool will get with this chick and suffer for it. He will be the punching bag for all the wrongs in her life.

I Archived The Entire Subreddit And Coded A Simple Website To Read It

Thank you for this. Keep the memory before the big blackout (when the state and the elites to finally take the Earth)

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by BlueFreedom420
Sokal 2.0 - The open secret of feminist philosophy

while I agree this is the case. it also the case that women are mothers, sisters, and wives, that women are rational beings. There are weak men too. Society protects the weak because the weak still offer much to society.

...[More]
Sokal 2.0 - The open secret of feminist philosophy

"Critical theory" is the biggest Bullshit of intellectualism for the past 50 years.

Read "The Owner and his property" by Max Stirner and read his scathing and prophetic diatribe of "pure theory"

[View More]