TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

BlackTemplar1989

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

How To Exude Sexual Magnetism

Excellent fuck report. I mean field report. FIELD report!

Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 months ago by BlackTemplar1989
Women will always cover their own ass, no matter what

Studying computer science. I can relate so much. We don't have many grils, but on two occasions I had group projects with one. If you ask them to do this and that, they will try for 5 mins and if it doesn't work out, they will hand it back to you with "I didn't solve / couldn't understand this."

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 9 months ago by BlackTemplar1989
How To Prepare Our Sons for the Matriarchy

Not a single time have I ever read about a feminist agenda that named "respect for men" a virtue that girls / women should strive for.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 9 months ago by BlackTemplar1989
Any advice on how to be better socially? I’ve been applying some TRP things and they help a lot but I just noticed something today that made me reevaluate myself. I noticed that two of these guys I thought I was pretty cool with seem to get annoyed when I’m around

Back in the days when men had testosterone they would see you as a challenge to work on themselves.

Now all those men are just victims of circumstances and rather cry silently than take action themselves.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 10 months ago by BlackTemplar1989
Why the fuck am I getting shit tested a ton by everyone recently?

I'm now assuming you actually encounter shittests and it's not just overreacting on your side.

...[More]
I beat a guy up, and it backfired

This is why being quick-witted is so important when it comes to quarrel with guys.

You could have easily turned the situation verbally by asking him why he's so obsessed with you being gay and he should outright ask for a date if that's what he wanted.

Now the damage is done and the only thing to do is to learn from it for the future.

[View More]