TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Aestheticcunt1996

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

new plate hits me with "the gap between us is huge" crap

You don‘t look for meaning in a woman. You look for meaning, for purpose in yourself and treat women in an honourable way. Not because they deserve so, but because you yourself deserve to act in an honourable way. That is the way of a mature man.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by Aestheticcunt1996

Brah I must make clear here that you can have sex with girls as much as you like, that is not the problem. I only consider it a problem if the relationships with your plates only revolve around sex, without a meaningful connection to your partner. This is the impression I got from reading your other comments where you talk about the plate in question.

Nigga u need to man the fuck up. Yeah you like it, but where is the meaning in all this? What is the purpose? Boys waste their time in meaningless pleasure. Men invest their time in meaningful activities/relationships.

Girlfriend wants me to “rape” her. How do I go about this in a smart way?

Indeed, it is pretty normal. I read an articel some time ago which stated that 70% of females have rape fantasies regularly. Of course, that does not mean they actually want to get raped. I think what they like about it is the feeling they get when they can be submissive and dominated by a strong male.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 months ago by Aestheticcunt1996
Girlfriend wants me to “rape” her. How do I go about this in a smart way?

Hahahahaha that escalated quickly

St. Fatrick's Day. Or why too much beer/alcohol consumption is preventing you from having the ideal body composition you want.

Why the fuck does every post here seem to be full of bitterness? Who gives a shit if there are people drinking and being fat. People really need to lighten up here. Your bashing sloppy people may make you feel better about yourself, but it‘s not a healthy strategy. Calm down. Expect the best, prepare for the worst. We‘re all here and pretty clueless what this life and world is all about. So...[More]

[View More]