TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

555WeWolf

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Behavioral Loops

My god, the first half of this was like reading an article i wrote myself, just on a bit of a smaller scale instead of a full on business and a couple of years work. Last year i was at the height of my productivity, i was a part of a project that lasted a couple of months, in the executive board of a student organisation, passing my exams, going to the gym, reading, getting up on time and...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by 555WeWolf
Always strive to be the most dangerous man in the room.

Although i agree with the fact that we should be physically fit and have a group of friends who we know can help us, some of this looks to me like to much paranoia?

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by 555WeWolf
Game creates the perception of a high value male. Becoming red pilled makes you one.

I agree with this but still i have one issue. What do introverts who hadn't had success need to do in other to become the high status you talk about in here?

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 months ago by 555WeWolf
Don’t beat yourself just because you feel bad

This is just the post i needed at this point. I am at my 3rd year of computer science/software engineering and shit just hit the fan pretty damn hard with regards to the stuff we are learning. I lost count of how many times i thought "is this really for me" since shit hasn't been going the way it should. It nice to remember that almost everyone has gone trough this faze and that i...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 6 months ago by 555WeWolf
Reputation as "misogynistic" -> Learn from my mistake -> Heed Law 38

It always confused me where is the line drawn between having your own opinion and being a sheep. Yes think as you like, but behave like others, we all understand what that means but how does it look like to the outside world? Yes there is a lot of truth in that people do not like their beliefs being attacked, but at what point do those same people start looking at you as some sort of wuss who...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 6 months ago by 555WeWolf
The Golden Rule of Nutrition

Really good post demonstrating how to lose weight, it gets rid of the bullshit that has been spread around just so gym's and pharmaceutical companies can make money, because you can't make a profit of someone simply eating less.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 9 months ago by 555WeWolf

[View More]