TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Surviving Oneitis, and Rooting Out its Underlying Assumptions

You’re missing the point. When feeling the pain caused by a oneitis, every man gets to this conclusion. What’s blocking actual internalization of your logic is feelings and an intoxicated brain. Time has healed my oneitis. Also realizing that she’s a damaged goods helped me a lot.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by 44361066
Learn how to game mentally ill women, because most women are mentally ill

I once read on Goldmund Unleashed’s instagram that every 27+ year old single woman he met was on the verge of insanity.

Keeping this statement in mind in the recent few months after my smv increased a lot and I became good with women, I realized how fucking true it is.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by 44361066
There is some stereotype about women behavior living in alpha global cities (very large cities)?

Quality flourishes in big cities as you’re exposed to “what can be” and become more competitive, but results don’t get appreciated in all that hustle. Like getting used to new dopamine highs and needing more.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by 44361066
There is some stereotype about women behavior living in alpha global cities (very large cities)?

The more people, the more competition you have. Everything gets consumed quickly in big cities.

Held Frame. I walked, She's sitting in jail.

Metoo

Past Indiscretions

Thanks. I’m not a native English speaker, didn’t mean that with “literally”

Men nowadays are expected keep the gates of hypergamy open for their women. That’s potential cuckoldary being enabled.

[View More]