TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

420KUSHBUSH

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

How To Exude Sexual Magnetism

I'll do you one better and give you the foundation of the house, so to speak, while you get to choose what the house ends up looking like

Look at a person that peacocks in a certain way, then make a somewhat-direct joke teasing them for the way they peacock though subtly hinting you appreciate them for the attribute

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by 420KUSHBUSH

I am keeping that to myself, call me selfish but oh well

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by 420KUSHBUSH

It appears I've just been pretty perceptive at understanding the sort of thing although not every person is like me so you do have a good point

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by 420KUSHBUSH

Thanks for commenting, very insightful. I'll add my views on it if you don't mind as I've incorporated these myself. These points can be changed via perspective to work in any social context

...[More]
"I have a boyfriend!"

I was blind but now I see

Agree and amplify: why it is such an important tool

From your writing I can tell you are vastly insecure. The sooner you realize that and get over it the better. Maybe it is agreeing with her nonsense, and you're damned if you do and damned if you don't, however sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war

[View More]