TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

278209AR948Q

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

There's absolutely no reason to be afraid of cold approach

Some people understand the economics of time very well, so lets do a brief analysis.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 6 months ago by 278209AR948Q
Game creates the perception of a high value male. Becoming red pilled makes you one.

The ones that get bitter and choose other paths (incels, MGTOW, etc) are those who:

...[More]
Game creates the perception of a high value male. Becoming red pilled makes you one.

Being self aware is a step forward towards enlightenment.

...[More]
The Unknowability of Beta Turd

When moist turds criticise GLO for "muh t shirts", they don't realize why he is allowed to.

Not much more to add. Women don't like mushy turds. Men don't like mushy turds. Your family and relatives don't like mushy turds.

When the tide rises, it washes all the mushy turds and only leaves the rocks standing.

Have a goddamn spine.

Edit: grammar.

The Virgin Binary vs The Chad Spectrum

They can be learnt. I did.

You can.

You are looking for excuses and reasons to preserve your ego. The ego protects itself.

You write on here saying that you aren't good enough, but in your mind you do think that you are. That is why there is no change.

I am not talking to a man here. I am talking to his ego.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 7 months ago by 278209AR948Q
The Virgin Binary vs The Chad Spectrum

By reading your comments, you project this negative vibe that brings people down. This is not met as an insult, it is the impression you are giving me.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 7 months ago by 278209AR948Q

[View More]