TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

1-800-Dick-Rockhard

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

[25m] my girlfriend[24f] told me she had only slept with 3 guys, her best friend[24f] blurted out that they slept with a guy every city in Europe they visited

tbh I've never seen cucked behavior from relationship_advice althought I only check them out once a week for the best of but compared to cuckery in the similar subs it's a god send.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a week ago by 1-800-Dick-Rockhard
Red Pill knowledge from Napoleon Bonaparte

Yawn. 300% increase? Sources, and not that FBI bullshit about reported hate crimes. They don't verify if it was a hate crime, you and I personally go to their website and pump those numbers up if we wanted to.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 weeks ago by 1-800-Dick-Rockhard

lmao, Napoleon.

Here's the only important part. I stated I am for the well being of my race, and you took this as an attack. That is the exact reason why I must stand with my race. Years ago, I had no racial identity, but now that people like you exist who jumped at every attempt to claim that white unification is bad, it made me realize we must stick together as we are under attack.

...[More]

Because I am for the whites. This is Napoleon quote, it's fitting.

“I am for the whites because I am white; I have no other reason, and that one is good.”

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by 1-800-Dick-Rockhard

[View More]