wrognspellign about a week ago

@tb87670 Black Pill's basically saying Looks>>>>Everything. Not just in dating but almost every other area of life.And the way it's presented, giving examples of people like Jeremy Meeks who became a millonaire by donations from women who even made a campaign to pay for his bail etc.It's really depressing.

DennyHardy about a week ago

@tb87670 I think you're misunderstanding. I'm not trying to ram it down their throat. The men I am helping now happened to ask the right questions and my answers have further intrigued them to the point of wanting more info. This is not an overnight process and must be massaged carefully or they'll turn the other way

tb87670 about a week ago

@wrognspellign Bad programming due to exposure to media your whole life. Takes a while to shake it. I had imposter syndrome when I first took the red pill, I was questioning if I actually wanted to improve myself after I started my initial monk mode. Internalize the pain, ask yourself if it is better to fight or take it up the rear.

tb87670 about a week ago

@DennyHardy I agree with jwayne unplugging other men has given me trouble 95% of the time, even with my own genetic brother. I was like you a few years ago but it does nothing but put a target on your back and frustrate you. We are not a Scientology black-bag team, we don't go around forcing people into a certain way of thinking.

tb87670 about a week ago

@TheStoicCrane Violence in animals and can be bred in or bred out ie.calm bulls/roosters make calmer young, vice versa fighting cocks/pitbulls. People behind the social engineering want beta-feminine traits bred for less resistance but it's too slow. The leftists wanting abortions means they must use chemical/mental manipulation instead.

TheStoicCrane about a week ago

@tb87670 Violence is no driving factor I suspect. With the ability to remote control murder with a toy drone plane that's hardly an issue. Complete subjugation by destroying gender boundaries, biology through drugs/GMO, and censoring free expression (ex. TRP) is what brings cause for alarm.

DennyHardy about a week ago

@tb87670 A friend and I are looking to start one in the near future. We're both in rural areas not far from the city. Both of us are unplugging our friends one at a time and the need for a support group will soon arise when they enter their anger phases. Just trying to start something I wish I had a few years ago when I was angry

tb87670 about a week ago

@DennyHardy In the midwest myself. I have talked to a few men that mentioned specific things you would only read on TRP. No group that I know of. Alpha's tend to be solitary animals on top, I have literally one good friend now after taking the red pill. Here it's a sea of betas relying on religion and I get sick of it.

tb87670 about a week ago

@TheStoicCrane When it comes to animals there are a few basic truths. The smaller the herd the easier it is to control. There will be fewer extreme outliers (violent individuals etc.) due to lower population, percentage is same but it could be generations to see a 1% abnormality in a group of 10-20 instead of 1 out of 100.

tb87670 2 weeks ago

@StallionStrong Food fed to an infant can affect them into adulthood. Due to lactose intolerance my parents fed me soy formula as an infant, I shiver from that thought. I have above average T in my blood at least and I avoid soy. I bet this kid had his physiology pooched by lots of tofu. Ditto on mental manipulation by media/pop culture.

Load More