destraht 6 days ago

@tb87670 The Nazis weren't luck for Jews, they created them. Its powerful to be able to create your own very defeatable enemy. Elaborate schemes to create Israel, starting even further back than Scofield reference bible. Nazis are meant to be comically bad so that they are easy to identify. Where you find Nazis you find Jews, ie Ukraine.

TheStoicCrane 6 days ago

@tb87670 Told by who and why are you listening to the retards in the first place?

tb87670 6 days ago

@StraightWhiteMale Everyone is told to be proud of their race except whites, resentment forms. They were lucky to have Nazi's as a scapegoat since WW2 so they can say all white people proud of their heritage are Nazi's. Mass shootings are rigged events, usually loners with a history of voting Democrat in US. Their families are paid well.

tb87670 about a week ago

@GayLubeOil He mostly points out flaws in capitalism while also admitting communism has caused much misery in the world during the 20th century. He can point out problems but is very obscure and unable to offer solutions. He's a Marxist that is disliked by communists. Don't let that fool anyone his Marxist tendencies are worrisome.

tb87670 about a week ago

@replacemenwithalphas00 Can't believe people pay for that. I take stuff (not too messy) to my shooting range and light it up. Tests my equipment for reliability, trains dexterity with complex movements and improves my marksmanship all at once.

TheStoicCrane 2 weeks ago

@tb87670 In spite of that as free men who've never been in the system I doubt they had a preference to prison life before they were exposed to it. "Mere Exposure Theory." Unless a kid is raised in conditions were family and role models are constantly back and forth from prison no kid ever says "I want to go to jail when I grow up!"

tb87670 2 weeks ago

@TheStoicCrane That's too complex. It's really as simple as in jail they get AC/heat, a bed, ~3500 calories a day, and free medical care all guaranteed by the state. The free gym and library are a bonus. Guys ordered to pay child support say jail is better than working crappy jobs with no money left after paying rent and bills.

TheStoicCrane 2 weeks ago

@tb87670 That only serves to substantiate the "Mere Exposure Theory". Unless a person has developed a distinct sense of negative sentiment to whatever they're exposed to repeatedly in time they'll grow to like it. This is how the media creates trannies, gays, political partiality, etc. Through repeated exposures to society.

tb87670 2 weeks ago

@TheStoicCrane You never seen what they do in prisons across the world. You do not want to get arrested in any Asian nation. US prisons are very soft compared to lots of places, that creates the unique "institutionalized" pandemic among ex-cons wanting to go back to jail since it's a lot better than living on the streets.

tb87670 2 weeks ago

@destraht Workplaces can be hell if you have to talk to people. Instead of monitoring your speech and walking on eggshells I just act like I don't want to talk to anyone besides purely functional communication. I don't care if they dislike me, they don't have the pleasure of my company if they can get me fired for being RP/conservative.

Load More