I am very thankful for women because they freed me from my loneliness. Now, you might wonder what I mean by that, let me tell you some things about myself.

During high school, I was a short cowardly boy who wasn't muscular. I never stood up for myself when I was often bullied. This really affected my self-esteem especially in regards to my masculinity. I was never interested in having sex or getting a girlfriend. The reason why I wasn't interested is not because there is something preventing me from doing so but because I really just wasn't interested. Another reason why I wasn't interested is because the boys and the girls in my high school who had lovers and sex frequently cheated on their lovers, had friends-with-benefits, had fuck buddies, engaged in orgies(like threesomes), engaged in casual sex, and engaged in casual hook-ups. In other words, they were very shallow and emotionally-empty when it came to true romantic love. Bunch of fake ass motherfuckers. It seems like they just engaged in those things just to brag to their friends and not really because they felt any true love towards their lovers.

In my high school, the boys who had girlfriends and sex were asshole hypermasculine hypersexual tough guy bad boy bullies such as asshole athletes and violent idiot jerk shitbags. These guys often engaged in manly violent unarmed hand to hand combat(that involves punching) with other hypermasculine hypersexual tough guy bad boy bullies. When it comes to high school academic grades, they often don't care and just fail their grades. These guys also often bullied me physically and verbally due to my cowardice, especially my cowardice when it came to engaging in manly violent unarmed hand to hand combat that involves punching.

The girls who had boyfriends and sex in my high school both involve bad girls and the "good girls". I can tell you that both "good girls" and bad girls loved the asshole hypermasculine hypersexual tough guy bad boy bullies as boyfriends and often spoiled asshole hypermasculine hypersexual tough guy bad boy bullies when it came to sex. Both the "good girls" and the bad girls hated the good guys as people. The "good girls" and the bad girls do not like the good guys to be their boyfriends and do not like to have sex with the good guys. By the way, good guys do not want to make bad girls as their girlfriends. In fact, they hated the bad girls and wanted nothing to do with those bitches. They just want true decent girls who they can have as good wives so the good guys went for the "good girls" but the "good girls" just coldly rejected them with contempt.

The bad girls are typically bitches. They smoked cigarettes, drank alcohol, did drugs, and were extremely promiscuous. Many of them were also emotionally mean and verbally mean to others they hated. A lot of them are also not afraid to get into manly violent unarmed hand to hand combat(that involves punching) and the reason they do this is often because of stupid reasons. They even physically bullied male students who were weak. Yes, the bad girls were really bitches.

As for "good girls", these girls aren't good at all. I just saw them as bitches who are afraid to be bitches. The reason why they didn't smoke cigarettes, didn't drink alcohol, didn't do drugs, and didn't engage in promiscuity is because they do not have the rebellious courage that the bad girls have when it comes to doing those things. Actually, many of these "good girls" are promiscuous. It's just that they don't have the courage to do it by themselves and often need their bad boy boyfriends to lead them. After the "good girls" got bad boy boyfriends, they then became full-on sluts. They literally had sex with almost every asshole hypermasculine hypersexual tough guy bad boy bully in my high school. A lot of these "good girls" who gained confidence in dating even cheated on their bad boy boyfriends. Actually, some of these "good girls" smoked cigarettes, did drugs, and drank alcohol. It's just that they don't have the courage to do those things by themselves and often need their bad boy boyfriends to lead them.

When I was being bullied by the asshole hypermasculine hypersexual tough guy bad boy bully boyfriends of the "good girls", a lot of those "good girls" joined in the bullying and didn't just sit and watch. I am not asking those "good girls" to help me. They should have just sat and watched. But no, they literally joined in. They also often laugh LOUDLY with their bad boy boyfriends when their bad boy boyfriends insult and make fun of me.

Now you guys might ask how these "good girls" put on their fake good girl identities, well these are some of the ways they do it:

1. Some of these "good girls" often go to Christian churches.

2. Some of these "good girls" read books in libraries for many hours.

3. They don't wear slutty clothes and some of them even wear long skirts. It's funny, really.

I also do not understand why these "good girls" still put on their fake good girl identities even after they literally became full-on sluts due to them gaining bad boy boyfriends. They often like to put on their fake good girl identities because they are egotistical. They typically do this because they think their bad boy boyfriends like them for it when in reality, bad boys don't give a fuck about a girl's personality and just want to have sex with those girls as long as those girls are physically attractive. Their bad boy boyfriends can also see through their fake good girl identities. These "good girls" also do this because they think they can change their bad boy boyfriends into real good guys but they always fail.

Their bad boy boyfriends then broke their hearts by cheating on them and dumping them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Stupid bitches.

Anyways, these "good girls'' are not as badass as real bad girls. Another reason for this is that these "good girls" don't have the courage that real bad girls have when it comes to engaging in manly violent unarmed hand to hand combat that involves punching.

In conclusion, these "good girls" are literally just bitches who are afraid to be bitches.

I don't like concepts such as casual sex, orgies(like threesomes), casual hook-ups, friends-with-benefits, fuck buddies, and extramarital sex. For me, they have no emotional love at all. The sexual activities that come from them are all just lust and sexual attraction. No real love at all. I am also not saying that a person who is into them is evil and should be killed but I just think of people who engage in those activities as having no dignity or self-respect. Doing those activities is like going out in public while fully-naked. It isn't evil to go out in public fully-naked but if one has self-respect, why would he/she do that?

But the saddest truth about concepts such as casual sex, orgies(like threesomes), casual hook-ups, friends-with-benefits, fuck buddies, and extramarital sex is that the more a person engages in them, the more that person lowers his/her value as a marriage partner or as a spouse. Sorry but I am a passionate fan of monogamy that includes having sex only with your romantic partner and that for your entire lives, you and your spouse only had sex with each other.

Casual hook-ups are extremely dumb. A lot of women who engage in them often get cheated on by boys they casually hooked-up with. These women then get mad at those boys and think of those boys as cheaters. Seriously, what did those girls expect? That those guys would seriously commit to casual hook-ups? That's why it's called casual hook-ups! It's not meant to be taken seriously! Duh!

Any boy who have friends-with-benefits is a fucking disgusting subhuman! Those friends-with-benefits of theirs aren't really their friends. A true male friend does not use his female friend for sex if he doesn't truly love her romantically. It also shows that those boys only keep those girls as their "friends" in order to get sex from them. Those boys are literally taking advantage of those girls who are their friends-with-benefits. All of these are true because most girls are friends with other girls while most boys are friends with other boys so there are many shitbag boys who only make girls as "friends" in order to get sex from them.

I am also not a fan of polyamory because it is a great way to make your multiple spouses extremely jealous. It is extremely selfish.

After I finished high school, I went to college and graduated college. During college, I didn't try having sex or getting a girlfriend. After I graduated college, I took a job as a software engineer. After that, I started getting interested in having a wife. But I was depressed because I knew that I am just a short cowardly guy who isn't muscular. I thought I don't deserve a girlfriend or a wife. I was sad because I thought I was going to die alone.

Then I started learning facts about women when it came to romance and spouse life.

I found out that most women are promiscuous sluts who want asshole bad boy bullies as boyfriends and want to have sex with those asshole bad boy bullies a lot. I found out that most women hate good guys as boyfriends. Most women also deny good guys sex. Most women can't be housewives. Most women cannot cook and only buy fast food. Even if women marry good guys, they often just cheat on the good guys and deny the good guys sex. Women who married good guys often just use those good guys to get money from them but don't give them sex or emotional love. A lot of women have such contempt towards good guys and don't see good guys as human beings which is why those women have no shame in trying to settle with good guys even though those women have been used in sex by multiple bad boys and had multiple children from those multiple different bad boys.

Some women are also fucked in the head because they love some bad boys very much and never leave those bad boys even though those bad boys are just drunken animals who often beat those women after getting back in home. The real reason why those women love those bad boys and stay with those bad boys is because those bad boys are abusive towards them to the point that those bad boys beat them. Seriously, that's just fucked up. Women are scary psycho bitches. Yes, you as a woman love me very much genuinely and have sex with me a lot but if the reason why you love me is because I am a bad boy who often beat you brutally, I don't fucking care anymore. My conscience wouldn't be able to handle that. I'll just think that you're some psycho bitch and I'll leave your ass immediately. That's not love at all. It just means that you have some disgusting fucked up fetish. You creep me out. You're crazy. You'll give me nightmares.

So after learning all of these facts about women, I came to the conclusion that there is no such thing as a true virgin good girl. Most women are crazy promiscuous bitches who are selfish and childish. Realizing this brought me a lot of emotional comfort to myself because what is the point of trying to get a virgin good girl when she doesn't exist?! There are probably true virgin good girls in real life but they are likely to be extremely rare in the whole world that finding them would more often result in me wasting my entire life. And no, I am not gonna go for bitches because what is the point of getting a woman if that woman is a crazy promiscuous bitch that will just cheat on me with a bad boy behind my back while I have to share my hard-earned money with her?!! Fuck her! I would rather live alone forever and die alone than live with someone like her my entire life. I am emotionally at peace now because I have no regrets of dying alone.

It's funny when people say that they are afraid to "die alone" even though they have friends and family members(not spouses or romantic lovers) that can be by their side when they are going to die. Really, most people should say that they are afraid to "die without a spouse or a lover" and not that they are afraid to "die alone".

I also realized later on that the fear of "dying alone" is actually just a manifestation of the fear of "dying while missing out on something". After I realized that there is no reason to get a virgin good girl because she most likely doesn't exist in real life, I gained emotional peace within myself that erased my fear of "dying alone". It turns out that deep inside, I really have no issue about dying alone. It's actually just that I was scared of dying while missing out on getting a virgin good girl. But she most likely doesn't exist so I don't care anymore.

Also, living based on the fear of "dying alone" is actually pathetic. A lot of people who live by the fear of dying alone often ditch many of the things they love to do so they can rush in getting spouses. A lot of times, this results in people getting spouses that are not compatible with them which often results in worse situations like abusive relationships, toxic relationships, falling out of love, and divorce.

Right now, I just watch romance animes to escape reality where real women are just asshole thug fuckboy-loving manipulative selfish promiscuous bitches who love taking advantage of good guys. Many anime girls are far better than real women. Many anime girls are virgins, not promiscuous, not manipulative, not selfish, not trying to be unnecessarily hard to understand like real women, hate bad boys, love good guys, and do not like having sex outside of serious romantic relationships. By the way, I like anime girls who have pale skin and long black straight hair.

And no, don't even try getting women from non-Western cultures such as Asian women. Never believe the stereotype that Asian women are submissive faithful innocent angels. Stereotypes are just that, STEREOTYPES! Deep inside, Asian women are pretty much the same as Western women. For example, Japanese women cheat more often than Japanese men do. I am not kidding! They do!

Just watch these Youtube videos:

How Much Do The Japanese Cheat by the Youtube channel Asian Boss

Japan's Rise of Cheating Women by Nobita of the Youtube channel The Japan Reporter

Seriously, Japanese women are extremely narcissistic devils.

Also, many female teenage Japanese high school students have sex with adult men for money. Japanese teen girls are straight up prostitutes.

When it comes to promiscuity, Japanese are probably worse in some aspects than Western women.

Really, the reason why women in some non-Western cultures act like submissive faithful innocent angels is because of the social pressures in their cultures that force them to act as submissive faithful innocent angels. My point is that what they are acting as is not really who they are! Put them in the USA where there is no social pressure that forces them to act as submissive faithful innocent angels and they'll just act like a typical modern Western woman.

Do you really like a girl who acts as a submissive faithful innocent angel when she is only acting because she is forced to? It's all just fake! There's no love right there! It's just empty! There's no point to keep on deluding yourself!

So yeah, thank you real women for showing who you truly are! You freed me from my fear of "dying alone". But most importantly, thank you Western culture for removing the social pressures that force women to act as a submissive faithful innocent angel when that is not who they really are.