Promise this will be shorter, I don't wanna write for 2 hours. FFs, my last field report got like 1-2 comments and it took 2 hours to write. Fuck, this still took 2 hours to write.

Last night on facetime When E and I facetime I mostly just listen to her talk, then we talk about sex. Last night, same thing except this time we ran out of things to talk about. I kind of gave up on and wanted to see her try to keep the convo going. Lots of awkward pauses, but I had her do a little swimsuit show for me where she cat walked 2 bikinis. Silence after that, I was gonna tell her a story to turn her on but stopped at the beginning. She took her bra off under her shirt, then I told her to flash her tits. She said "no" then I tried to rebuttal by suggesting she can't see my chest. "Sucks to suck" she said, then she kept holding her tits up and had super closed of body language. I teased her by opening my legs showing my dick print. She was getting more autistic as the call went on. It didn't help I was a little mean at times. I said her autism is getting worse as the night goes on (I know, awful). I decided to just end the call. I thought I was giving her too much attention with these calls. Not saying I didn't fail the shit tests, I was got running good that call all together. I should've listened to myself.

Next day No good morning text from E. I carry on with my morning. After class I'm walking to game room and see a student down the hall open a door with a taped "exit" sign. I cold approach and open with "I saw that, it was funny." Can't remember what was said next but playfully asked if she get's lost easy. I had no observations to go off from, I just approached. She mentioned dual enrollment, so asked if she was transferring and in high school. She said senior, and then said her mom is out waiting. I got her name and and said it was nice meeting her. I didn't go for the number because I know she'll be transferring, I just thought it would be inappropriate. Although we're almost at graduation, she's in high school, I'm college. Maybe I'm wrong.

Found E in the library, she was playing Minecraft. She started to show me her signs in the game which were all sexual. Said we should go to my car to play music. She objected (partially due to her stomach hurting) and said she's fine, so I said I'll leave her here. She looked a little worried and asked if I was serious. Said I was, then left her there. I figured this was the end of things, she texted me when I reached the game room. https://imgur.com/a/ApOGxQ7

I'm playing pool, and E and I are texting back and forth a little. I'm a bit bummed, as you see in the text messages. For context, I was supposed to be at class Wednesday but got the stomach virus so couldn't attend. The night before E and I were on facetime and she was enthusiastic about sucking my dick. I got blue balls plus I wanted to finger her. Now I'm playing and feeling okay, but blue balled. I by my 3rd game I'm getting over the feeling by dancing to my music and making shots. Couple of guys show up, and we're grooving and the vibes are good. I randomly text blonde (lets call her H) "Come to the game room."

Blonde escalation We've only texted 3 times since that night dancing with the orbiters. She arrives as I make a shot, I'm indifferent though. I don't immediately hug her. I then hug to gage interest and say hello, she gives a good hug. Convo starts of already sexy, her: idk what to draw on the board me: I do (grin) her: oh my god. I'm still shooting by myself while she draws, cleaning up the table. I go to her and make fun of her flower as she draws more. I'm already escalating the kino. I don't give a fuck, my hand's wrapped around her lower back and side a little. We're playing and ex-classmate tries to break, I let him. He dinks it, asks to go again and I deny. Blonde and I are kinoing so much while playing, my hand even grazed her ass by accident. Flirting a bit and I'm balancing my push with pull. She oddly starts singing to the music edm festival/clubby songs I'm playing and I ask her where she heard em. She doesn't say till I ask again and told me that she's been to some festivals. Now she DOES NOT have the 1000 cock stare, and guess even innocent girls wanna have fun. (Also remember last FR with her she said she hasn't kissed many people).

I lose by 8 ball. Game over and she says "I have go to work soon, I don't wanna go." We still got time, me: Let's go for a walk. her: okay. Time to stop being a fucking dancing monkey. Now I'm leading her by the hand on and off out the game room and up some stairs and now we're at a 2nd floor stairwell. Walking up it, at one of the turns I grab her hand and give her a spin out, then a spin back in close to me. Now she's close, my hands on her lower back. I do the triangle look at each eye then lips and then I lean in to kiss her. We start kissing, and she's actually kissing back. Kiss for 7 seconds before I break it off. Then I race her up the last flight of steps. Walking 1 circle around the nearly empty third floor (no hand holding or any relationship vibey stuff). I sort of speed walk race her down the hallway to the stairwell again, lots of giggles from her. Back at the stairwell we jump 3 steps together holding hands onto one of the stair turns. I give her another spin into me and we kiss a second time, her hands on the back of my head and I'm feeling her ass now. Holy fuck, it feels so good (she a phenomenal ass and legs from running). I break away and kiss her one more time on the last flight. Walking out and to our cars I make plans in person to go bowling with her Friday (tomorrow). Real quick, do you think blonde knew what was up when I told her to walk with me?

For E, as you see she's desperate for my attention and is worried she upset me. Why would she be worried, and if I admit frustration, she can tie to her not sucking my dick and me being entitled? Did I play it right by being cool, and should I continue to not tell her anything? What's that saying, "demonstrate, not ex____ate" Just pulling back with indifference seemed to get her texting again lol, and she doesn't even have dread yet. Now how do I better navigate this and get some blowjobs from her?

Now for H, man.. there's something between us, and I think I did a great job escalating this time. I have to admit, we have an insane amount of chemistry. Other people have even said we should be a couple. Earlier with her was so much fun, it's like we were both little kids again. Book of Pook mentions something about hanging onto that youth. I'm anti oneitis, and I can see myself LTRing this girl. I don't have those feelings, but now I'm feeling something small activate in my brain. It could just be the fact it's late at night, but I think it's possible to convince oneself of oneitis. The more one thinks of a girl --> the stronger the oneitis is. I need to be careful, she's doing a study abroad in Greece over the summer then off to main university for next Fall. So our bowling date is tomorrow. Questions:

Do I pick her up or does she meet me there? What are some good predate and post date ideas? I hug my girls at the start of the date, should I kiss her to? I wanna set the tone sexual form the getco so I can have an easier time escalating later? Do we just keep doing these kinds of dates while I wait for her to bring up the "where do we stand talk?" In her mind, I could just be a guy she has fun with.. time and escalation will reveal her feelings.

Update H texted to bail “Hey, turns out I’m busy tonight. Sorry” I thought this might happen. Do I reschedule? Also does the Brad Pitt rule apply here, maybe she’s just not into me.

I'm really trying here, thank you so much gentlemen.