Yesterday I was sitting in the library and HB7 from previous week goes and sits down. I wave at her and she waves back and smiles, now she was by her self. It was also still in the morning so the library was emptyish. She even gave IOIs the previous week and was smiling at me a lot in the library and when I walked by her astronomy class. This was opportune, and it wouldn't get any easier. I've been studying this London Day Game PDF as a framework for fun interactions that build attraction and lack boredom. ttps://niplav.github.io/doc/game/beginners_guide_to_daygame_torero_2018.pdf

Me: Hey, I like your outfit. You look put together

Her: Thank you.

Me: Are you a.. actually I'm gonna guess.. you work as a receptionist?

As she started talking, she told me to have a seat with her (because I was standing while she was sitting). She tells me how she works with kids, and I teased her on how maybe she's just not good with adults. I wasn't following the PDF down to T (it says don't ask her questions before the hook point) because that's hard as fuck and it seems situational.

I just let the conversation flow, so I asked a question in between that, followed by saying my (HB6) friend also works with kids and she loves it. Wasn't gonna be aspie about this just to be a stickler to the PDF rules, I tried to let the conversation flow. I didn't bore her with interview questions the way her orbiters and other guys probably do. So I asked another question because I was also genuinely curious, and she was telling me about how she's from Utah, went to Utah State University and is here in Arkansas now.

Teased her on not liking Mormons, and she danced around that. So I doubled down on the tease, and she agreed with me. I already knew IOIs were there, so I wasn't obsessively focusing on the body language discussed in the PDF. I was just trying to be as natural as possible while leaving the conversation open for her to ask me about myself (hook point). She took the bait and asked what I do. I played Mr. Mysterious for a minute before I told her I work in sales (just got a job btw). Talked for a minute more before I closed.

The close

For closing I said "I gotta get back to writing, let me get your number and we can hangout some time." I immediately realized better wording looks like "What's your number, we can hangout sometime" or just handing her the phone while saying I'll invite em out or something. As I was walking away I got a call from my boss, so I lost her number that was on the keypad. I walked back up to her later and said "what's that number again?" She gave it and that was that.

It was a little clunky, but it's a start and I'm glad I went for it. My heartrate was going a lot quicker during the interaction, but I overcame the fear. The semester is almost over, and now I'll invite her to hangout over the break.

I texted her to keep things fresh and said "hey there teacher lady" and she replied with 3 minutes later with "haha hey." Texting is my weakness, so I'm being cautious not to fumble. She's also 21, so I'm definitely gonna invite her out to some bars after the final to celebrate. I'm thinking a lot about dicking her good. Ofc I've been thinking about that the moment I saw her.

All advice appreciated, you gentlemen/slayers help me out so much. I'll be writing more cold approach reports for you guys, and of course my eventual first lay. LMK your thoughts, thanks in advanced.