Context:

I've gone radio silent on a girl that I was considering to LTR because she pulled a nuclear shit test on me (i.e. rationing sex). It's been past a week and since have been reengaging with past leads and sourcing new ones. Lately I've been chatting up an older lead and basically telling her about what happened with the girl i ghosted. She's closer to my age, higher status compared to the other one, but overall slightly lower SMV to the one i was seeing. So I am considering her as a lead, but not overly enthusiastic about it. The girl is swallowing my stories like catnip despite her "maturity" and somewhat higher IQ (smart chicks are still chicks). It's funny, anything related to sex, relationships or other bitches is an instant conversational hook. Anyways, i'm warming up some tea in the kitchen and thinking about what to tell this chick, when it suddenly hit me.

The Epiphany:

It's all about power.

This right here is the missing piece to understand the intersexual dynamics framework. Think about it, it's everywhere at every level. Are you communicating power (most importantly in relation to her) or not? Are you texts coming from a position of power? Are your communications (verbal and non verbal) from a position of power? Are you expressing power? (not faking it ) Are you fucking her with power?

Women have a hard time sucking a weak man's dick, but they'll gobble up yours like a sundae ice cream if she sees you as above her.

Look at your last messages and interactions you've had with women. Look at other men's interactions with women. Who has power, who is expressing power.

It's sad really, especially if you are a sane normal person. You would think that creating a connection, trust, intimacy, understanding and dare i say love would constitute the foundational pillars of a relationship.

No, that's secondary, it's all a powerplay.