I sit down at the mess hall and these two girls sit across from me. I just got off work and look greasy as fuck but one of them holds good conversation and looks like she's interested. I say "Let's get to know each other better some time" and they say sure. I ask for their phone numbers and receive them. She thanks me for not asking for social media. The next day I text asking to grab some drinks. Turns out she's underage so we decide on ice cream instead. We plan it a week but somewhat tentatively because she believes she might have to work late. The day comes and she has to work late. I try to reschedule but she says she's not interested anymore. I never contact girl #2.

Girl in my class acts into me, or at least friendly. Tries to strike up conversation with me outside class one day. I say "let's get to know each other better some time". Cutting to the chase--the date goes poorly. She acts uncomfortable with me trying to break the physical barrier. She clearly didn't dress to impress, like she thought it was a friendly date. We sit on some campus benches for me to try to make an attempt to wrap myI sit down at the mess hall and these two girls sit across from me. I just got off work and look greasy as fuck but one of them holds good conversation and looks like she's interested. I say "Let's get to know each other better some time" and they say sure. I ask for their phone numbers and receive them. She thanks me for not asking for social media. The next day I text asking to grab some drinks. Turns out she's underage so we decide on ice cream instead. We plan it a week but somewhat tentatively because she believes she might have to work late. The day comes and she has to work late. I try to reschedule but she says she's not interested anymore. I never contact girl #2.

Girl in my class acts into me, or at least friendly. Tries to strike up conversation with me outside class one day. I say "let's get to know each other better some time". Cutting to the chase--the date goes poorly. She acts uncomfortable with me trying to break the physical barrier. She clearly didn't dress to impress, like she thought it was a friendly date. We sit on some campus benches for me to try to make an attempt to wrap my arm with her and eventually make out, but she sits weird and makes this hard. Eventually I tell her to sit back and relax, she does, I put my arm on her, she springs back up but my hand is still on her. After about 45 seconds of this horrible moment she suggests we walk again. I agree and immediately take her home. In hindsight I might've said something like "are you okay?" when she sprung up, but it was a definite L at that point. On the way back she says she's not looking for a relationship. Autistic engineer girl

I am in the library alone studying. A girl approaches me and asks if she may join me. I agree and she's there with me for about six hours. I hold a little bit of small talk, as always trying to keep it to minimum especially if she's not asking questions back, but she is. She gets a phone call from her parents that makes her cry and I console her a tiny bit. When I leave I say "Would you like to grab a drink with me sometime?" and she says no thanks.

I sit down with a girl who was sitting alone in the arm with her and eventually make out, but she sits weird and makes this hard. Eventually I tell her to sit back and relax, she does, I put my arm on her, she springs back up but my hand is still on her. After about 45 seconds of this horrible moment she suggests we walk again. I agree and immediately take her home. In hindsight I might've said something like "are you okay?" when she sprung up, but it was a definite L at that point. On the way back she says she's not looking for a relationship

I am in the library alone studying. A girl approaches me and asks if she may join me. I agree and she's there with me for about six hours. I hold a little bit of small talk, as always trying to keep it to minimum especially if she's not asking questions back, but she is. She gets a phone call from her parents that makes her cry and I console her a tiny bit. When I leave I say "Would you like to grab a drink with me sometime?" and she says no thanks.

A girl sits next to me in the mess hall at a communal table. We exchange small talk and she's friendly. When I leave I say "Let's get to know each other better some time" she says no thanks.

Win some lose some team. Only losses this semester so far tho