Yesterday

Talking with HB 6 student who works at student help desk. Asked if she was the one who complimented my denim jacket last week in the parking lot, she was. Discussed fashion, and she asked me what I liked to do. Was just honest, and told her I'm working on acting. Her eyes and face just lit up, and we discussed improv. Told her I had to run as I was going to an improv group at the University of Arkansas Campus and I can invite people. She said she loves improv and gave me her number on a note. Texted her the details, no response.

Today. I don't have really big arms, but I got strong shoulders and the shirt showed that.

Had a lot on my mind last night which carried into the morning. I was feeling a little slower, so I decided to embrace it today. Also was just trying to convert my extroversion energy into interest about the other person. HB 5 asks why I was late to English and if I was okay. Was fine, and after class we were talking and I brought up how I like to raid peoples cars and play music. She said she wanted to see my car, so we were walking through the hallway to get outside. I see an HB 7 I recognize (the weed smoking, daddy girl). Said what's up and we were talking, she was following me and said "Idk why I'm going this way" as we continued to talk. She needed to head opposite direction, she was in my frame. HB 5 walked ahead of us. She split mid convo and went straight to her car. Lol, she was mad at me, nothing unusual.

Walking by front desk HB 6 initiates convo and apologizes for not texting me back. I just went straight into how great of a time I had with the U of A improv group and will be auditioning to join. Her face conveys excitement once more. From now on, I'm going to be open about my desire for acting, chicks really seem to dig it. Talking about Halloween, she made the decorations and I complimented that they fit the month. Brought up partying and said I was invited to 2 (now 3) different parties. She wants to join me, I said I'll see if I can get you invite. Brought up how I might do an after party at my house and how it's chill because then I could just knock right out. Convo turned into my house being the after party for "sleepy time" aka, sexy time lol. Making her laugh, and she said out loud how I'm actually funny.

HB 7 walks up again and talks with me and them. Convo turns to tanning, so I dip and am still in the vicinity. HB 7 walks back over to me and tells me to go into campus book store with her. In there she said she could trust with telling me things. HB 6 shouts at me saying how I didn't say bye, so we say bye to each other. HB 7 says HB 6 might have a crush on me. HB 7 and I go upstairs to talk to a quiet and empty room. She's showing me snapchat memories and asked if I had one. I don't, so now we're talking and my arm is on her shoulder. She's telling me about things (part time sugar daddy, hates her exes and wants to "make them jealous"). A couple times she tried to get me to go to the club/bar with her friends since I'm 22 and also buy them booze/drinks (compliance test?) Said I wouldn't, but I'll hangout instead and she agrees.

More talking, and 2 sex jokes later, we're at the end of the convo. My arm is around her position wise, but it's also on the backrest (more comfortable that way 2). Her rides waiting and she tells me to meet her friends. I agree, but then say I can't cause I'm running late for class (true). My intuition told me not to briefly meet them under these circumstances where they can talk shit about me later. Said we should hangout, and she says for me to text her. I responded with she should text me. (Still prob gonna text her first to make plans). She talks a lot, so I don't wanna corner myself into being one of her girlfriends. I see her talking with some other dudes that are scrawny and have no game. I think I can fuck this chick. Some help pointing out the IOIs would be good. I really gotta read into this body language thing now to help me with clues.

Now it's end of math class and an HB 7 said something to me for about the second time all semester. (She also commented on how we have bother have hydro flasks earlier that week). Today she quietly commented on all the food I brought and was making strong eye contact as she was walking near the door. I just told her it was my lunch from my desk which I was still packing up. Was this an IOI from her?

HB 6 again exchanged goodbyes with me as I left the building to walk to my car.

So yeah, it was a good day. I decided to take things like my actions, movements, and speech more slowly because I wasn't feeling my natural, faster self. This may have been great for me. Also had that tight shirt on and student help desk girl has been seeing me talk with lots of girls (so social proof). Game steadily improving and I'm becoming more comfortable with the ladies. **So what do you guys think had the biggest impact on my performance today? Is this what it looks like to "try less", as in just slowing things down for myself?