I'm [24] interning at a firm this summer (will leave beginning of August) and this cute girl [27] in the cubicle outside my office starts coming in a few times a week to chat and flirt with me (laughing a lot and touching me as she talks). Her coworkers mess with her about how much she laughs. Shes been dating a guy for 8 years (I'm like several inches taller though >.>) but we seem to click and eventually decide to go on a hike together– this past Sunday. She told her bf shes doing this hike with me and he doenst give af but jokingly says "would you want me hiking with other girls though?".

On the hike (two days ago) she keeps grabbing on my arms and at one point I even carry her for a bit. We stop for a rest then lean heads together for like a second. Cool. After this we go to a bar and grab drinks and still seem to click well, she had plans with a friend (her BF's sister) that night and hugged me bye before I got in my car.

TODAY, we decide to grab lunch. We don't seem to be clicking as well anymore now that we're past the "get to know you phase", and running out of convo topics. She is well aware that I like her now from my comments and I even jokingly said "8 years is a long time, surely you've had enough" and shes like "haha nope!" We try to think of things to do and she has strict limits on what she'll do, no hanging out at each-others places, movies, pool, etc. She also said shes pretty booked these last few weekends so if we hang it'd have to hang during the weekdays. She suggested bowling after work, going to a comedy show, or her yoga workout classes right after work.

She said she goes to yoga twice a week and has been looking for someone to go with and that this could be my way of hanging with her. I was reluctant at first but told her I'd give it a shot tomorrow (since I go to that gym anyway). AFTER OUR LUNCH, we get back to work and she switches to her car because she had to get gas so I'm just like "alright see ya". Our lunch conversation didn't hit the same though, didn't match her energy and got the wrong vibe, despite our yoga class plan.

Is there a way to win this? War of attrition? I don't have any plates spinning so I realize I may have a case of oneitis, I even lost sleep last night worrying our lunch wouldn't happen. But I've talked to this girl enough this summer to know I like her.