Hey all. I need some help seeing if this fumble is recoverable or it's over.

On Friday night last week, me and the boys were at the bars with a table. My job was to bring up some girls to fill the space. I went through getting a bunch of girls, maybe by nights end about 25-30 came and gone. The last group had these smoke show twins who I had hung around at the end of the evening. The approach was "How many in your group?", they'd look around and say 5 girls. I check to make sure they're hot, and I said, "Ok, we have a table upstairs let's go." and it was like leading sheep to the pastures.

I related to the one twin, let's call her M. It was a breath of fresh air because she was in the same field of work, whereas most chicks these days are nurses, and we had a lot in common. I'll spare you the details on that, but game was good, went to the dance floor and made out, exchanged numbers, attempted the close on taking her home, she said she didnt go home with ppl on first date and she had a girlfriend visiting from out of state. Friend and sister said they loved us together etc. We closed the bar down and went our ways. She texted me before I even got home asking if we would go out again tomorrow.

Didn't txt her back until the afternoon next day, basically giving her the plans and saying see you there. Assuming the close. Us boys have another table and she texts back asking if we are at the bar yet and I say come through. I hardly had a chance to say hello and we were all over each other. She kept giving me great compliments on looks and kissing. Saying that I was Dangerous and too much in a flirting way. It was like a 2 hour make out sesh. Execute good push pull by talking to other girls. I make sure to play the field for her sister a bit so shes happy, and the friend had a BF so there wasn't anything I could do for her. Night comes to and end and I'm working on taking her home. Got some LMR about her friend again, but I passed that. Started putting hands on her chest and in between legs etc. I turn to her sister and say, "Share your location with your sister. I live downtown and I'll drop her back home in an hour." Sister gives the approval and we're off.

We go and fuck for an hour. She limited me to a few things because she wanted to see me again and mentioned she wanted to keep some mystery for next time. Wanted to fuck me in her bed etc. She was saying some hot shit too so she was in to it. After we were done, she had her sister come grab her even though I offered to take her home. We take a ride on my motorcycle while we wait 20 mins for her sister and she never had been on one before so she enjoyed that. Sister picks her up, I say have a nice evening and thats that.

She doesn't text me. I text her 4 days later on Thursday evening saying "Hey Babe, had a great time last weekend. What's your Saturday look like." She texts me Friday around lunch saying, "Hey! We are going to a concert and then the bars maybe." I text her at 6pm after work. "That's great babe. Text me after the concert and you can tell me all about it when I see you after." Saturday night comes around. I lined up another group of girls to hang with. I do my thing with them, but M never texts me back. I am assuming it's because I didn't specify exactly where I would see her. She was also with her sister and they genuinely may have not wanted to go to the bars after the concert. But if it was Brad Pitt texting her, she would have at least texted me back saying so.

So now I am not sure how to proceed. Is there a double text opportunity? Wait it out? I'm gaming other chicks in the mean time, but learning how to handle these types of situations.