Alright disclaimer im not good with women, only had 1 gf in my life and I'm 30. However I do believe in red pill, it's just that I have the charm of a potato and so can't really pull it off. also, i know this story goes against the mentality of abundance preached here, but realistically in my case there is no abundance, only dry desert. however i think this is still an interesting story with maybe something to learn from it:

I got rejected by a 20 y.o girl last year. way way above my league, in her peak looks-wise, she probably has tens of guys messaging her at any given time. I moved on but we kept each other on social media. In that year I massively improved myself and started to post videos of myself talking about stupid topics. she's been watching my stories for last 3 months, commenting, trying to get some reaction out of me. for the most part i mostly ignored. however it started to feel like she was interested in me so i slowly started to give her some attention back.

3 weeks ago she made a direct request that we should go out. i ignored the request, part because i was genuinely busy, part because i know she is way above my league and i would be setting myself up for disappointment which i do not need at this point in my life. when it is hard for you to get any woman interested you cling to any one that shows interest, and i definitely do not need this at this point.

i found out through coincidence that she had started dating a new guy, so I decided to make a move to purposefully get her to reject me yet again so that she regrets it later as I further my career and money. and make her taste the pain of regret. i know theres no way i can keep her interested if we actually date.

I proposed a date, she took more than 24 hours to respond to my date proposal. she said that she was busy and did not offer an alternative time. you all know what that means. this is exactly what i wanted though, so I responded with 'OK, good luck in your future endeavors'. this was now the second time she had rejected me and she knew it. she sent some messages but I kept her on read.

this was 2 days ago. today I find out that she dumped the other guy she is dating, and she's back to trying to grab my attention over again (of course im ignoring everything)

guy has a better physique, dresses way better, better personality, and speak her native language natively. I speak it as well but broken and this is part of why i cant compete charisma wise. only thing i have over him is better education (i have a masters in stem) but I doubt these 20 y.o. women care about that.

what the hell?