Previous post: https://www.forums.red/p/theredpill/297416/same_girl_who_blew_me_last_meetup_stopped_my_advances_last_n/7086875/

I bet I could've done better with this girl, I take responsibility for the way things turned out. I've made progress yet the outcome is disappointing. I'm trying to be what Pook describes as a masculine, testosterone fueled male. Hopefully I wasn't being a sperglord, please critique the situation let me hear your thoughts.

IF TLTR skip the first paragraph and go straight to the second.

Picked her up with plans watch a movie and grab dinner, then hit a bar. Hello was a bit awkward from me imo, I know it because I just felt uncomfortable. Should probably stop getting out of the car to hug her. Anyways we're driving and she tells me about how this fit guy hit on her while she was working out. We're making fun of him and I crack some jokes. She's laughing and it's all good. We agree he was cringe all together, (his approach was very BP.) They hangout and she rejects his advances, oof. Maybe that was a subtle shit test but I wasn't bothered. Good reading of signals: We take our seats for the movie and 15 minutes in I put my arm around her (arm rest was up). Good move as she repositions and leans into me. This is where the fun begins. My hand's on her thigh and I start rubbing it and exploring. I'd get close to her crotch then back off sometimes. Now she's starting to get squirmy, this is good so I escalate the teasing. I'm properly reading the signals, she'll sometimes stop my hand and I'll back off, wait and start again. I'll just slow down and occasionally stop, then she'll touch my hand or squeeze my knee, signaling to continue. I might make her wait 30 seconds or so before resuming and she'll open up her thighs even more. Basically 2 steps forward, 1 back. From there I was basically rubbing her crotch the rest of the movie, had to slow down during some bloody violent scenes (Memory was the movie). Movie finishes, I'm feeling good and we walk around for a bit. I'm cracking jokes and teasing her about her height and shoes. My ankles are injured so one of em gives out, and now the physical pain begins. That's okay, it's very painful but I don't say anything, I'm used to tolerating it. We take our Chipotle to go, and drive into the canyon.

Once parked and after eating, I tell her to come to the back seat, she does and straddles me. For whatever reason I'm so hesitant to just kiss her and she's just looking around waiting for me to. (Maybe I'm missing signals but I was waiting for her to like stare at my lips or something. It seems weird to just plant one, but she was ready). Awkward chuckles ensue from the both of us. She helps by initiating the kiss, and after a couple I pull back tryna get her to chase. Now for the obvious fuck ups. 1) She says "don't you wanna make out?" I ignore her comment and resume kissing after I reposition her. Now I'm trying to escalate again like in the theater but get further this time. Same thing, kissing thigh rubbing, eventually crotch rubbing. I work on her zipper and get it undone. 2) I accidentally burp in her mouth while kissing. I deny it cause it was so subtle I didn't notice. She assures it's nothing and that she's okay. Now I'm trying to feel her up, but she won't let me feel her breast under her shirt. She's not ready, more teasing then. I continue to do that and I start trying to make my hand towards her pussy. "I'm on my period" she blurts out. I give the same nonchalant "Really?" that I did last time.

She: Why do you say it like that? Me: Because I don't care

Now I'm trying to push my fingers down there but her jeans are so fucking tight. Even getting a flat hand is a struggle. I still try and then there's stubble down there, not clean shaven. Now my hand's getting trapped by the jeans, so I physically cannot push past the stubble nasty. Is that like a deterrent or something? 3) I kept laughing cause her jeans are so tight. She kept asking why and I said it over and over and it was nothing. Then I say it’s an inside joke. Should I have just told her they were too tight instead of being weird about it? 4) She repositions and I thought she zipped up her zipper when she pulled up her pants. She didn't, and I would've known that if I had just checked, she had to tell me. I then get close a second time, hand gets moved away. Okay, so more rubbing though her jeans. I'm doing that while slowly trying to feel out her tits. She lets me feel them over her clothing, but I'm stopped once more when trying to feel under. Still trying to get her wet, my hand's getting trapped by the jeans and she asks "Are you trying to finger me?" Me: Yes. I thought that was obvious, she must be thinking I'm clueless on how to finger a girl. What does a man do when dealing with these chasity like jeans? I was contemplating taking her pants off but didn't try since she wouldn't even let me feel out her chest. I didn't want to pull anymore touch as I was already pulling a lot. What do I do in that situation? I would break up the kisses so she'd initiate. More kissing and rubbing and I decide one last time to feel her breast and was stopped. That was it for me, I wasn't gonna put up with 0 reciprocation. I freezed and backed off. I knew taking her to the bar would be rewarding bad behavior so I said "It's time to hit the bar now, or I can take you home." Now besides the escalating she's very agreeable, so she hesitated to answer. During that pause, I told her I'd just take her home. She agreed and said "yeah you can take me home". I knew that backtracking that decision would be beta. We talked during the car ride and hugged when we got to her place. My ankle was fucked so I just went straight home.

Now this girl just kept taking, take take take. Do I tell girls to blow me or is that something that's expected if she's horny enough? She has a implant in her arm (could she be lying) and won't even let me feel her breast, huge ASD. She wasn't feeling for my dick or anything this time, is my SMV too low? How was my freeze, and what was she thinking when I withdrew that attention? From your guy's experience, how do you think this chick saw our relationship before the freeze, and now currently? She's a chill girl, but maybe my actions last night including my freeze changed everything. She's a friend, but I'm not going to behave like an androgynous beta male. FWB or nothing, I wonder if this is salvageable. I want her to reach out first, but girls don't risk taking L's so I may have to. Maybe I'll wait a few days to hit her up. I want to continue the learning process, and spend some quality time with someone if possible. I risked this whole friendship but that's okay. Things will be a little more lonely, but even with 0 backups I refuse to be beta.