She’s very kinky and slutty. Not LTR worthy but I’d love to keep her around. First time we met I went all night long.. fucked her brains out. Met her after 2.5 weeks (during this time I kind of lost libido) so yesterday night I fucked her a little but lost erection. She tried sucking my limp dick but it didn’t get hard. But I randomly got erection later and fucked her/cummed. First time we met I fucked 3-4 times but we just did it once yesterday. I tried it once again but lost erection and then she stopped me from further tries (she said “im tired”). I do remember she checking to see if I was hard at one point when I wanted to fuck her so she definitely noticed.

I handled the “I’m tired” rejection by not pushing too much and was casual/aloof. She left early in the morning. I was just aloof about the whole thing and didn’t mention anything (just said I had too much drinks at one point but that’s it)

How to handle this situation? Was it a bad date? Is it doomed??She’s super slutty so idk if my chances are over