This girl I was messing around with for a few months left me for a drug dealer short man, during the last bit of this fling she was literally messaging this dude on my bed. I didn’t think anything of it as I believed they were friends.

So anyway a friend posted a picture of us having a drink, so this girl messages my friend and says is (my name) there I want to see him. She turns up and I tried it on with her, she deliberately showed me her phone screen saver which was her and this dude. So anyway I get a little too drunk and ringing this dude to come down.

So the problem I’m having is trying to move on from her because she’s always the first one to view my story, sends me breadcrumbs messages, post pictures of her and other guys.

I know Ams said to never delete a women’s number but he said if a ex girlfriend is showing this kind of behavior, that would warrant her getting deleted. I just don’t want to come across as being butthurt because we are in the friend group. Also I have this dude on Snapchat aswell so he posts pictures of them together, I do t have any contact with him though so blocking him would come across as being butthurt by.

I will also add that they knew each other before I met her and they were dating previously.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated in this kinda painful situation.