I feel like scum. I (23M) have the "perfect" girl (23F). I've been with her for nearly 4 months officially now, but we've known each other for almost 6. I'm in a relationship with her and she is the most submissive woman ever, we fuck any time I want and anywhere I want, as many times as I want (she was a virgin before me). She's obsessed with my dick and won't even entertain the thought of another man. She wants to see me every single day if she could but I have to put my work before her. She's invested in me, supports nearly my every decision, buys me stuff, cooks for me, is attractive, has great style, very caring and loving, makes her own money, and never do I ever feel stress around her. I cannot think of a quality I'd want that she doesn't have. Our chemistry is perfect. She is my peace.

And yet.

And yet.

I still want to fuck other girls. I've had a huge glow up over the last 1.5 years (style, tone of voice, demeanor, hitting the gym, mindset, facial hair, change of hair style, etc.) and I have a slew of female attention.. Slim thick women with huge asses and big tits, my favorite type. My girl is thick too, don't get me wrong. But there's a part of me that just wants to go out and be the biggest man whore ever. She has a group of 3 friends and all 3 of them want to fuck me even though 2 are in a relationship. I have to reject absolutely gorgeous women because I'm in a relationship. I could've tripled my bodycount by now if I was single.

The thing is, this is purely lust and nothing more. None of these women compare to what my girl offers, and I know it's damn near impossible to find another woman with the same qualities as my girl. I look at a lot of these hot but annoying girls and compare them to mine, and they're all headaches who need attention 24/7 or else they'll go fuck another guy who does give them that attention. All my friends who have been chads are all tired of the sleeping around and crave what I have with my girl. Truly is a case of "the grass is greener". However, they've actually gotten the chance to be chads. I was just getting into my groove in 2021 and then my gf came along and I pounced on the opportunity. I was bumfuck ugly before I glowed up, and I had nearly 0 female attention. Now I can't keep them off.

Help me.