Right now I'm using coffee bagel, Bumble and okcupid. First date i got catfished on coffee bagel by some 40 year old woman pretending to be 25. Met her for lunch and wow, still did the date but never called her after. Second one I met was on Bumble, pretty attractive 8, southeastern european girl who moved to the US about 5 years ago. Wasted about 2 weeks on her before meeting for a date and realizing we weren't compatible. Pics were accurate, and our conversations were great and felt natural, but she had a lifestyle that didn't work for me. Third date was with a girl I met on okcupid, flubbed that in a mini rebound from the euro chick by making our initial chat too sexual. I'm not looking for hookups and she obviously was only interested in my dick since she tried to get wasted during the date. She got mad when I stopped her from getting drunk (for context she said she rarely drinks multiple times and was a lightweight). Could use some tips, are there better apps around that I don't know about for finding LTR?

Talking to two girls on coffee bagel right now, kinda been taking it easy and not looking for more matches right now. Seems to be going alright with them but idk. Sent out number requests yesterday, but our communications have been slow. Usually takes each of us up to a day to reply to anything. Timer on coffee runs out today so I sent number requests yesterday.

Anyway if anyone knows of some better apps or has any quick tips on getting some better qual matches or higher numbers of them to chose from I'd appreciate it. I'm attractive but a shorty so my dating pool is somewhat limited, only really go for 5'3 and below since I'm about 5'6. Never paid any money for boosts or w/e. I dunno if my profile will be shown to less girls if I use a boost. I feel like maybe once you open that box they will delist you until you pay them again.