So being Ghosted as a man in the dating scene is nothing new to most of us as I am sure you are all aware. But I had the strangest ghosting yet. Let me know if any of you have had a similar experience and what you may think is going on here. First a little background on me. I am 6'1, make decent money , 38 years old, in great shape, full head of hair etc... I'm definitely above average in terms of both looks and financial stability.

This 25 year old chick reaches out to me on Facebook (I dont really use social media, but have to have it for my job) as we have a lot in common. We eventually set a date.

The date goes really well, she is laughing, touching me etc and at the end of the night I walk her to her car and we end up making out for 15 minutes behind the bar. All good stuff. I put her in her car and she says "text me when you get home so I know you are safe." I say, "sure". I get in my car and start driving home.

5 minutes into driving she texts me "Thank you so much! I had so much fun!"

I waited until I got home and then replied that I was home safe and that I had a great time too, but since I had to work early in the morning I was going to go to bed. She said "Okay, Ill text ya tomorrow!"

9 AM in the morning as I am working she texts "Good Morning!" and I respond with a morning and asking how she is. We flirt back and forth for a few messages and then I eventually say that I am really swamped at work but I'd love to see her again and ask her when she is free next week. She replies "Monday?"

I ask her if 8 PM works for her. That was the last I heard from her. It has been 3 days now. Its Monday. I don't double text. The strangest ghosting of all time for me. Thoughts?