I noticed that I fall into a sort of 'hyped'/'lets fucking do this' on a few occassions, but these two are the most common;

• I listen to some music/rap that is more 'real talk' than "yuh fuck a bitch yuh drinkin lean, yuh"
  • I get sad over something, then that turns into some form of anger/regret and that turns into action/drive within 15-30 minutes.

I want to do so many things but I find myself doing something else, not necessarily fruitless, but instead of learning music theory I'll watch something (semi) educational, maybe sometimes even related to the topic I want to learn, or I just simply don't do it and waste time.

I'll come back tired from a somewhat laborous job and instead of going to the gym, I'll take a nap (one thing that I should note is that I typically sleep 2-4 hours on a work day, part time currently).

Simply put - I have bursts of 'motivation', and more precisely - drive, but the burn out slowly creeps back in.

I have goals, i.e. music production (not gonna type out the obvious, but essentially git gud to a very high level, although its not my designated career path, rather something I will want to do as a hobby), but for some reason I just lose the mentioned drive and ambition, maybe because some thought of how unlikely it is that I'll reach the top really is, given how I'm 21 and far behind everybody who wants to do the same but has been doing this already (same with acting, but I dont even bother going into that).

Thanks in advance