Go easy on me boys, 2nd day of soaking up TRP information, I have read the side bar about "Getting over a breakup" which as helped me tremendously. Bare with me as trying to soak up as much information as possible, as quick as possible to better myself.

I've recently broke up with my LTR of 3.5 years. I've realised that the relationship started because it was the first woman interested in me (I was 18 at the time). Although my brain is telling me these years of my youth have been thrown in the bin, it's lead me to discover TRP ideologies that I am certain will positivly impact the rest of my life. I know some of you will say it hasn't been a waste of my youth, but if I told you how much of a beta bitch I was during this relationship, I would be ridiculed heavily. Anyways onto the story, I'll summarise a lot because I don't want to waste anymore time on my starfish ex.

2.5 weeks ago, ex breaks up with me only because I "wasn't helping her around the house at all, which made her feel like a slave & when I came to her for sex she just felt like an object". I played that day off pretty cool, deep down this is what I wanted, but my brain would try and convince me to get her back because it's the easy thing to do, why? Because we had 8 weeks left on our rental together. Moving forward 30 hours or so after the intial breakup, I decide to download tinder to see if I can try and fuck a slut to release emotions. She stalks my email address on her laptop that night, see's the email and turned batshit crazy, the breakup was going smooth up until this happened and I genuinely thought this breakup wouldn't be too bad. Here comes the meat and potatoes.

The following Sunday she leaves at 7:30pm with lingerie poking through her pyjamas, doesn't come back till the morning. I fucking lost my mind, full mental breakdown that morning, pack up everything, move home, transfer the rental into her name (21 day cool off period), thought I was done. Well, you see, I do matched betting on the side and I used her account a few months ago and forgot to transfer $2750 out of her account, which you cannot withdraw to anyone else's account but hers'. Now she has refused to give the money back and is now also claiming it is her's, legally it is now so there's nothing I can do. However, I still have keys to that apartment for another 2 weeks, I'm wondering if it's worth it going back and fucking with her at all or just leave this whole situation with $2.7k in the bin as well as my fucking ego.

The breakup did shatter my reality for a solid week knowing someone is fucking my ex. However, this week it's about my money then she can get the fuck out of my head. I have already signed up to a gym & started counting calories to get my fitness back on track like it used to be, stopped fapping pretty much all together at the moment, got back in touch with old school friends and also looking at moving away for a career change, whilst implementing strategies from you guys here on the forums.

I'm mainly here to ask for help to see if it's worth getting vengeance for the stolen money, or just forget it and move the fuck on.