Guys, please spare me the dont shit where you eat advice. I want to fuck this hoe

Here is what happened in the last week. This girl is pretty masculine because she has some responsibilty in her work and she is basically our boss's assistant but she acts feminine outside of it. She offers to make me food and when we speak she is feminine plays with her hair and speaks like she is excited to speak to me Keep in mind this girl is a year older than me and she has a beta clingy bf thats 7 years older who begs to her on the phone not to break up with him and tries to convince her he loves her

So - Last week she asked me if I had a girlfriend, I said no, and then she asked me If im open to requests so I told her I dont do LTRs I just pump and dump and she giggled and covered her mouth with her hand and said"omg you fuck and run away?, you shouldnt do that" in a soft tone. lately she's been showing good signs. I got a haircut. She complimented me "look at the who got a haircut, youre so handsome with it" then she told our boss "look how handsome x is with his haircut" after that she said that since I got this new haircut that right now is a good moment to hit up girls, I just looked at her and she straight up told me to go hit up girls. I told her I dont pick up girls in the workplace asked me"why? What if youre horny and want to fuck?" I told her I have my reasons and I just fuck girls outside of the workplace. She shit tested me stuttering asking" why are you scared?" I a&a and said "yeah im a scared person I hide in my room all day" I trolled her one time also and she responded well by smiling and playfully pushing me. She asks me about other girls like if theyre my type and would I date them. She also shit tests me minor things like I said everyone in this workplace is weird and she said "like you with a smile" but I always a&a She responds to my jokes well and always repeats them with a laugh

Thats basically it so what do you guys think, and how should I proceed with her?

Based on these interactions can I smash or maybe im interpreting it wrong?