I have a small family and there are things I can do better like everyone. The thing I have been doing more is just focus on my own problems rather than get drawn into her drama. It sounds simple, but I think many guys fall into this trap over time. Instead I focus on things getting back hard into weight lifting or expanding my skills.

My wife has severe self esteem issues, so there is constant small drama about her thinking she is fat, her thinking I hate her etc. Annoying shit. I'd get caught up in the drama a lot 'oh you arent fat' type of thing guys are conditioned for. But I have way too much shit I need to do, from working on myself to being productive for our family.

Simply not getting into the drama has been nice. Most importantly, not being some available she seems like her attraction towards me is a lot better. So yet another red pill truth that you dont want to be there 100% for your woman. Of course this doesnt mean you just ignore her, but remember YOU as the leader need to be in the best position you can, as you hold the whole thing together.