One thing I’ve realized is that feminine and masculinity are NOT mutually exclusive.

When I was a nice guy and just found the redpill I made the assumption of thinking you can’t be masculine if you are feminine and vice versa, this is wrong. I put on my slim shady records and started giving the world a fuck you attitude but this isn’t really how you win in life. This won’t get you far in the work place, won’t win you no friends... I became a bully thinking I was alpha.

Who would you rather be lead by, someone who listens to you and then explains why they’re POV is right, or someone who sits down and says listen fags I’m the boss.

Would you help out the bully from high school in his tough time, or rather the popular alpha who nurtured you and tried to teach you when you where a weak bitch.

I’m trying to teach this because I see a lot of new guys here make the same mistake... they become the bullies.... they let their nuts hang so to speak and make a lot of noise, trying to fight everyone and calling everyone weaker then them a pussy fag bitch.... this is not how you become alpha....

The alpha isn’t a sacrifice of the feminine for the masculine. The alpha CAN destroy but seeks peace. Can say no but wants to help others.

Be kind ya’ll, its a lot less stressful. A lot less enemies to deal with, a lot more people willing to help you out. Feminine skills are great.

MASTER BOTH.