That's it. Women crave being "chosen" by those they deem worthy.

Who do they deem worthy? A leader.

I go to the bar with a friend of mine frequently. I am objectively a better looking man. I workout, eat right, and was "blessed" with some natural aesthetics.....BUT, I'm a stone-cold stoic, which doesn't give "feels" to women. All women want to feel feelings...which is why some end up staying with piece of shit abusers. My friend on the other hand is the life of the party, always singing/dancing, and talking with anyone he sees... (IF I HAD TO RATE HIM AESTHETICALLY HE'D GENUINELY BE A 5 AT BEST) But this man gets laid more than I do....he spreads the feels, he takes the lead, and creates scenarios.

So what do you do if you're someone like me, who is more of Stoic/less talkative person?

​

Just fucking dance.

​

That's it. You don't have to be "good". You don't have to know shit about it, just move your fucking body to the beat, it's one of the most primally natural things you can do.

​

Okay got that down?

Now, here's the next step:

Look for a girl you think is pretty, ideally closer to the dance floor but it really doesn't matter.

Smile while you go up to her.

Put your hand(s) out and say "Come dance with me".

(THEN DANCE WITH HER)

​

If this doesn't work the majority of the time, I'll curse out my mother for you.

(BUT IT FUCKING DOES)

​

Sometimes I'll alternate the above conversation to the "personalized" one, which is:

Me: Hey, what's your name?

Her: Stacy.

Me: Hey Stacy, come dance with me.

----Don't forget to smile and put your hands out.

Think of it this way, especially if you're at a dance club. EVERY girl there is going there to dance. They see all the other women already out dancing on the floor and when they're stuck against the wall, it hits their ego. "Why am I not being chosen?" "I knew this dress was a bad choice" etc. etc.

You coming in and inviting them is more often than not a literal dream come true for their night out.

Short. Sweet. Makes you a Leader. Makes her happy. Everyone wins.

To be a leader, all you need to do is lead her.

So Dance.