Hi, just wanted to share this with you:

https://www.elpais.com.uy/informacion/salud/record-suicidio-masculino-horas-hombre-quito-vida-uruguay.html

​

​

It says that every 15 hours in 2019, one male commits suicide in Uruguay.

​

Also, in the comments you can find the following information:

​

l \~85% de los homicidios son a hombres. 85% of the people killed are men

​

El 68% de inscripciones en educación terciaria de mujeres y el 32% de hombres. 68% of people in college are women, 32% men

Un \~35% de los que terminan el liceo son hombres, \~65% mujeres. 35% of the people who complete their highschool education, are men

El 94% de las personas pernoctando en calle a las que se le relevó el sexo eran varones. Las mujeres tienen mayor tendencia a pernoctar en refugios. 94% of the people sleeping in the streets, are men

"De todos modos, sigue existiendo una clara masculinización del fenómeno en la capital del país, 8 de cada 10 personas en refugios son varones" every 10 people in refugees, only 2 of them are men

También los hombres sufren más accidentes de trabajo: \~70% 70% work accidents = men

Esperanza de vida mujeres uruguayas: 80.1 hombres uruguayos: 73.2 women live longer than men... and can jubilate 5 years before men

​

​

​

There is no way out of a suicide.. all the people that cares about you will be destroyed. And I can hardly imagine what should I feel if a son, a brother or my father suicides...

​

Please, seek help before it is too late. And try to help others. Just by hearing someone and having a nice time you can make a HUGE difference.

​

​

Be strong, be wise, and never ever ever pick the short path