Last week (well, 2 weeks ago) I posted Part 1 of my Tinder series, covering every facet of improving your looks, taking photos for Tinder/online dating, how to pose, etc. This week we'll dive into setting up your Tinder/Hinge/Bumble/etc, every single setting you should choose, using Boosts/Superlikes, getting matches, etc.

Most of this guide assumes you're either looking to get laid a lot, or find a girlfriend through Tinder. If you're more conservative or you're at a point in your life where sex isn't your priority, this isn't the guide for you.

Again, I'll just post a link to the full article at the bottom of this post. It's waaaaay too long to copy-paste all the content here (plus I can't post photos here). Here's some of the general tips though:

Install EVERY app:

If getting laid isn't your number 1 goal, then you can get away with just installing Tinder and Hinge and not spending too much time on them. But if getting laid is something you're actively making a priority, then install EVERY app - go nuts. In the full article I've included a list of all the apps I use when getting laid is my main mission, but the top ones are Tinder and Hinge. Your mileage may vary (especially in other countries - eg TanTan is hella popular in Asia, Badoo is popular in Europe/Asia). Experiment and see which ones work best for you.

Tinder Web vs Tinder App:

When you make a Tinder account, you should log in via the website (tinder.com) as well as the phone app. Tinder/Gold and Boosts usually vary in price between the web/phone version, so pay using whichever one is cheaper. (You can be logged in to the web and phone versions both at the same time).

Swiping:

I do a bit of swiping/messaging each day, but only at a set time each day (in the evening after I've finished working on my other goals). This stops me neurotically checking the app 100 times a day and wasting time. You can also do what I do; use an app-blocker like StayFocused to stop yourself checking the app outside of the pre-designated time you've set. That app also hides notifications - it's awesome.

Choose Bisexual:

When signing up, choose Bisexual as your Sexual Orientation (no, I haven't gone full retard... bare with me). Don't tick "Show my orientation on my profile". But DO tick "Show me people of the same orientation first". I do this so I'll be shown to, and see, bisexual girls as a priority. Those girls tend to be more sexually-available (and obviously down to have 3somes, which is something I personally want). If you want more conservative girls, or girls who'll sleep around less, obviously don't do this.

If You're Over 30 but Want Younger Girls:

If you're over 30, by default Tinder won't show you to girls under 25 unless they go in and manually change their "Looking For" settings. By default, younger girls will only see guys in their own age bracket. So you'll miss out on a huge chunk of 18-24yo girls (who would happily meet you; they just don't know they need to change their "looking for" settings) if you set your age to over 30. If you like dating women over 30, then just use your real age. But if you're specifically after girls in the younger age bracket (18-24), then sign up with your age set as 25.

I'm a huge advocate of honesty, so I advise either writing, "I'm actually [your real age]" in your bio, or using the "Don't Show My Age" option in Tinder Gold. If any girls ask my age, I always tell them my real age - no point lying.

Tinder Gold:

I advise everyone to use it; it just makes things a billion times easier. Tinder Gold lets you see which girls have already liked you, so you don't have to spend as much time swiping. You also get 5 superlikes a day, which do get you (slightly) more matches. And a free boost each month.

Boosts:

If you're ridiculously attractive and have great pics, you won't need to use Boosts all that much - if at all. But for most guys, Boosts are pretty much mandatory these days. No point complaining about it (I know it fucking sucks), but you won't be that bothered about spending a few dollars when you're right in the middle of boning some cutiepie, trust me.

I've fooled around with all sorts of different days/times to use boosts. What works for me and most guys in Western countries I've talked to is (in order of effectiveness):

- Sat night anytime from 10pm-1am works best.

- Followed by Sunday morning 8am-3pm.

- Followed by Friday night 10pm-1am

- Finally, weekdays 5pm-8pm.

Again, that's in western countries - your mileage may vary if you live elsewhere. Getting laid is pretty much a process of experimentation to find out what works best for you, what you like best, etc. I don't purport to have all the answers.

Bio:

The full article has a long list of bios I've written; you're welcome to steal one and use it. I also like to add height if you're over 6ft (if you're slightly under 6ft, grab some height-increasing shoes/inserts and then you can say you're 6ft). Add in your hobbies too, and general interests. Add in anything interesting about you.

Bio doesn't need to be mind-blowingly amazing; your pics will always be the most important factor. But a decent bio does help.

Hinge:

Hinge is awesome because if you pay for the "Preferred Membership" for 1 month, you can message unlimited girls - you don't even have to match with them first. I usually only use Hinge once every 3 months - I pay for a 1-month membership, spam a BUNCH of girls (like 200-500) usually on a Sunday morning while listening to a podcast (8am Sunday morning seems to work best for me) with a copy-paste message. That'll usually get me laid at least twice, with only one morning's worth of effort. Then I let the app sit dormant for a few months (without paying for it) so there's a new batch of girls by the time I use it again.

Full article:

Get Laid a Tonne on Tinder [Part 2] – Setting Up Your Profile & Getting Matches

Any questions, again you can just shoot me a message.

-Andy