There is currently a "Me too" movement ripping through the video game world but what makes this one interesting is that one of the main perpetrators is a female by the name of Cinnpie. Reading through the accusations, comes one of the most clear cut examples of female manipulation I've ever seen in my life:

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n\_1sra91i

It's a bit of a read but I feel like most men, myself include have or will find themselves in a situation similar to this in their life time if they aren't currently in one. A woman will do anything to get what she wants from you. Play up the victim card, act like your friend and of course the trump card...play up her sexuality. Especially if you've expressed interest in them previously. Men need to learn from examples such as this. This is cookie cutter woman manipulation tactics contained in this and the more that men can recognize these the better off your life will be. Learn from these examples. There's a million red pill truths that could be taken from these exchanges.

​

Edit: There really is no TLDR here, if you want to see some classic examples of overt woman manipulation the link is there for you to read. If that's too much effort for you or you don't want to invest that much time into reading than feel free to read something else.