TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Hot New TopControversial
Login or Register
i.sli.mg | 19 Comments | submitted 6 months ago by Medically [Post Locked]
[-] Nixerat 40 Points 6 months ago

Holy shit. My Queen came into my room to bring me a plate of poultry shapey bits and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of poultry shapey bits out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my Queen but I’m literally in shock from the Brexit results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck are we leaving? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the EU is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want to be in the EU and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought we were polling well to stay in the EU???? This is so fucked.

[-] Ericbishi 9 Points 6 months ago
[-] PM_ME_UR_CENTIPEDES 3 Points 6 months ago

Só eu e o meu

[-] bbltn 2 Points 6 months ago

i love this domreddit

[-] kittykatmann 1 Point 6 months ago

Holy shit. Nigel Farage just came into my room to bring me a celebration pint and I literally yelled "WELL DONE OL CHAP!" at him and slapped the beer out of his hand accidentally. He started talking about how the UK would be independent and I opened the door for him. I'm so happy right now I dont know what to do. I mean i didn't mean to do that to my next Prime Minister but I'm in ecstacy from the Brexit results tonight. I feel so HIGH ENERGY I could explode. Why the fucking fuck would we remain?This is totally happening. I'm having a celebration. I want to believe the EU is so corrupt. I want a future for Britain outside the EU.I want to be outside the EU and fix this broken country. I can totally deal with this right now. It was supposed to be like this. We were polling well in Britain to leave ? Fuck yeah! This is so awesome.

[-] BernieMarx 28 Points 6 months ago

Just voted leave match me lads

[-] ITomza 12 Points 6 months ago

Don't turn 18 for another 9 months :(

[-] BernieMarx 19 Points 6 months ago

If you tell them you're voting in they'll probably let you vote anyway.

[-] ITomza 10 Points 6 months ago

xD

[-] NotUrAvrgNarwhal 4 Points 6 months ago

Shit, I really thought this was making fun of the Bernie sanders boys for a second.

[-] Az7hetix 10 Points 6 months ago

Nigel Farage is a boss

[-] randomshoe 9 Points 6 months ago

He should be Prime Minister someday. Just like Trump, normies in the UK call him a racist for speaking the truth. Hell if they don't want him, I want him here in the states

[-] Lone_Wolf171 10 Points 6 months ago

BRING A PEN

[-] BigKeavers 3 Points 6 months ago

well that went well

[-] die247 2 Points 6 months ago

9 months to young to vote :(

Just if they had held it in June 2017 like they originally said they would.

[-] Thejewell25 2 Points 6 months ago

Bummer for the British cucks

[-] BedriddenSam 2 Points 6 months ago

We fucking left!!!

[-] tarthwell 1 Point 6 months ago

The Donald is so powerful--he will win, even if we don't vote.