TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Hot New TopControversial
Login or Register
- Hide Preview | 135 Comments | submitted 10 months ago by TrumpCardStrategy [Post Locked]

HILLARY BTFO!!!

FIND A NEW SLOGAN BITCH!

[-] Loretta_LynchMob 239 Points 10 months ago

But but...CNN says Trump has no money...

How he doin dis? How he winning?

HOW TRUMP WINNING???

[-] Seriouscatt 87 Points 10 months ago

trumps using his own money? IS THIS EVEN LEGAL? WTF!! BEARNIE NEEDED MY MONEY TO LOSE

[-] lcpl 28 Points 10 months ago

Bernie needed my money to lose

I laughed so hard at that!

[-] WallMaria 8 Points 10 months ago

Taking money from the 99% to give to the 1%. Hilarious.

[-] ___X___ 63 Points 10 months ago

HOW THEY MANAGED TO TAKE "AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND UNDER BUDGET WHILE HILLARY TAKES BRIBES" AND SPIN IT INTO, "HILLARY MAKES MORE MONEY AND TRUMP IS BROKE," IS ABSURDLY BAFFLING. FUCK THE NEWS MEDIA WITH A BRICK OF SANDPAPER.

[-] DonMyrma 63 Points 10 months ago

quick, give him all your $58,000 necklaces

[-] richmomz 24 Points 10 months ago

Democucks can't understand how someone can win without blowing a boatload of cash - they should have paid closer attention to Trump's primary campaign!

[-] dressedlikeadaydream 22 Points 10 months ago

Well considering they don't understand why hardworking people also wouldn't want to blow a boatload of cash paying for people who don't work, I'm gonna go ahead and say they really don't understand responsible spending period.

[-] richmomz 14 Points 10 months ago

You can't understand responsible spending without first understanding responsibility. That's where they really fall short - they want someone else to take responsibility for everything.

[-] dressedlikeadaydream 6 Points 10 months ago

Fucking nailed it.

[-] NavyInfidel 3 Points 10 months ago

I had a full blown communist tell me that I don't understand economics, and that he's a top tier liberal arts major.

I went to one of the nations top 5 liberal arts schools for undergrad, followed by the world's top ivy league program in my field for grad school, then went on to win the top award in my industry at 33. I've made enough money that I don't have to work another day in my life... and I'm 41.

I believe in hard work, but I also believe that people shouldn't have to take jobs they hate for slave wages because they have people like you who support assholes who don't understand the first thing about economics or self-improvement/empowerment making laws that prevent them from getting the educations they need to get ahead.

And for someone who literally grew up below the poverty line, I think I'm pretty qualified to make that claim.

You've simply bought into the fear tactics that capitalists have used through the ages to get the little people to toil away for them...and to spill their blood too. I don't know if you've actually served in the navy, but that would be the greatest laugh of all, wouldn't it? And of course, it explains why many in the military, unfortunately, buy into the same crap. They can't really accept that they've spilled their blood and watched their brothers die...all to keep some rich assholes stay in power and get even richer at the expense of the masses who they exploit for their position.

Because that would be... just too much, wouldn't it? Nope, if you're in the military, you literally aren't fighting for America, or protecting this country, you're expanding the long reach of the capitalist system to increase markets for our corporations and enrich their billionaire CEOs (especially if you're voting for someone like the Hillary Hawk or the Trumpster Fire).

Capitalism is the great lie of the 20th century. Thankfully, we've entered the 21st, and as we watch capitalism crumble under its own weight (hopefully before it completely destroys our planet) we can celebrate that a higher calling for humanity is rising, one that better reflects the moral calling of all of our religions (another hilarious thing about American Capitalism is that somehow it's aligned itself with Jesus/Christianity while profaning his teachings at every step, I guess, because, you know, "Commies want to take your bibles!"

[-] Tallywhacker123 7 Points 10 months ago

He sounds very impressed with himself. I bet he is a blast at parties.

[-] dontrumpreee 3 Points 10 months ago

Probably jerks off to his elitism

[-] joblessthehutt 6 Points 10 months ago

Why doesn't he give his money away then! Be the change buddy!

[-] Wess_Mantooth_ 4 Points 10 months ago
  • Proceeds to sniff his own savage farts out of a wine glass *
[-] herodotus99 3 Points 10 months ago

I call bs on the 'dont have to work'.

Almost NO ONE who got rich by hard work like he claims is a full blown commie. He probably has 100k in the bank and thats enough to live in moms basement 4eva, or to live in the shit part of asia.

[-] xcipher64 1 Point 10 months ago

I wonder if he makes this statement while completely ignoring the complete economic collapse of Europe primarily due to their ever increasing social program costs. The U.S.A started its collapse after instituting more and more social welfare programs. I am all for free college education, there are few things I think our federal taxes should pay for but that is one of them, after all why punish people who are going to make your country better, with high debt? Of course if that was the case, the "cost" of college level education would plummet back down to what it was in the 80's or lower. I don't think education should be something someone has to slave away to pay off. On the other hand, giving free shelter, food, and living expenses to people that contribute nothing to this country is exactly what will lead our government to complete bankruptcy.

Having more highly educated and capable people in this country will lead to a decrease in dependency, so it would be far cheaper to pay for college education with taxes then maintain the welfare programs. That is my two cents.

[-] Donald_the_conqueror 0 Points 10 months ago

I completely disagree with most everything this moron said. I paid a total tax rate of 52% this year. 5 2 fucking percent. You know how I know that this dude is a liar? Because he tells you how great he is. Anyone that needs to preface their story with their accolades and bullshit awards is a nobody. People that really "don't have to work" don't say it, they let their attitude and words speak for themselves. To top it off he followed it up with the typical "I didn't serve, but that's only because it's a corporate servant blah blah blah". Dude is weak and pathetic. When I read it I literally imagined a huge C U C K scrawled over top of it diagonally. Sad

[-] Employee300109 11 Points 10 months ago

Please, I am so tired of winning.

[-] TheStankyBastard 13 Points 10 months ago

Nonsense! That's just a cuck relapse. Get ready to win win win!

[-] sleestakslayer 8 Points 10 months ago

Pundits have said for years that there is too much money in politics. DJT agrees - UNDER BUDGET!!

[-] vintageduck 5 Points 10 months ago

I now truly believe the left has no principles. Trump answers so many of their complaints about politics and they say 'yeah nah racist'

[-] JosephKonyOfUganda 3 Points 10 months ago

AAAAND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

[-] [deleted] -11 Point 10 months ago

[removed]

[-] pardonmeimdrunk 10 Points 10 months ago

Wasn't that also the case a few months ago and then he broke records he got so many votes?

[-] DYN4STYx 6 Points 10 months ago

Exactly. Polls at this point when it's vs the most corrupt politician to exist mean absolutely nothing. Even during the Primary people scrutinized the polls to hell and Trump still came out on top.

The actual full-blown General election will tell the tale. Trump will crush Hillary in a landslide. You don't have 20K+ people come out to rallies, millions of more votes than every other Repub. candidate in history and still somehow the polls show you're even or behind someone as stupidly corrupt as Clinton.

[-] tr0ll0rd 2 Points 10 months ago

trump was winning most of the polls during primary season.

[-] Rangtangatang 10 Points 10 months ago

Those polls are rigged AF.

[-] sillypuddy666 5 Points 10 months ago

you sound like a fucking fox news pundit. Is this Karl Rove or Krauthammer?

[-] sleestakslayer 2 Points 10 months ago

GET 'IM OUTTA HERE!

[-] Z0di 1 Point 10 months ago

wait for the polls after this speech is reported on.

[-] prema_donna 196 Points 10 months ago

What a great comeback to one of the dumbest slogans I've ever heard.

[-] AliceInMindPalace 97 Points 10 months ago

"I'M WITH STUPID"

[-] TheVolmannBrothers 10 Points 10 months ago

I thought it was Texas!

[-] ThatGuyHasABeard 12 Points 10 months ago

I'll shoot you for that.

[-] 19Jacoby98 7 Points 10 months ago

SpongeBob reference...no?

[-] Ultiment 3 Points 10 months ago

Yes

[-] xcipher64 1 Point 10 months ago

Only took 825 staff members to come up with that beauty. There is a reason why she needs 2 billion dollars to compete.

[-] masonisgodatdota 142 Points 10 months ago

AIRHORN

AIRHORN

AIRHORN

AIRHORN

AIRHORN

[-] SpicyAirHorn 39 Points 10 months ago

Me?

[-] CoporealKracken 17 Points 10 months ago

And how long have you been waiting to do that?

[-] SpicyAirHorn 18 Points 10 months ago

All of my life.

[-] Kingcob7 2 Points 10 months ago

I made this at the time, you might like it.

https://gifsound.com/?gif=https://i.sli.mg/wSMsrG.gif&v=2Tt04ZSlbZ0

[-] jorbowsky 17 Points 10 months ago

[AIRHORN INTENSIFIES]

[-] Pppsssuuu 76 Points 10 months ago

Scott Adams tweeted about this "That's a ten-out-of-ten on the persuasion scale. Watch it go viral."

[-] BransonBombshell 20 Points 10 months ago

Is there a term for "way beyond viral?" Because that's where this speech is going. Meta-Viral? Super-Viral. Global?

[-] Goose31 11 Points 10 months ago

Pandemic?

[-] richmomz 7 Points 10 months ago

PANDEMIC!

[-] AstronautJonze 2 Points 10 months ago
[-] AstronautJonze 7 Points 10 months ago

PANDEMIC

[-] Mopowner 5 Points 10 months ago
[-] legalizehazing 73 Points 10 months ago

Oh shit. That's a deep cut. Damn. Who ever wrote her slogan just got fired.

[-] sleestakslayer 28 Points 10 months ago

Or... gulp... worse!

[-] HoundDogs 53 Points 10 months ago

They committed suicide by tying their hands behind their back and shooting themselves in the back of the head 4 times.

Open and shut case, Johnson.

[-] TaylorSwift_AMA 7 Points 10 months ago

I use to listen to that album every day in 7th grade.

Just sprinkle some crack on 'me and let's get out of here.

[-] malacide 1 Point 10 months ago

Why would you sprinkle Crack on yourself?

[-] Tek2674 2 Points 10 months ago

This man ate some blueberry pie, then shot himself then positioned the gun to look like it shot the pie.

[-] Rubio_Cruz_Bad_News 12 Points 10 months ago

CNN: FUTURE MOTHER FUHRERETTE QUEEN HILLARY CLINTON THE GREAT'S CAMPAIGN MANAGER HAS COMMITTED SUICIDE VIA SEVENTEEN BULLETS FROM A GLOCK-STYLE ASSAULT WEAPON AR-15.

[-] Wess_Mantooth_ 3 Points 10 months ago

"Release the hounds" - $hillary, probably

[-] thestinkbomb 2 Points 10 months ago

They got... deleted

[-] sleestakslayer 1 Point 10 months ago

cruel laughter from remaining henchmen

[-] sjmarotta 1 Point 10 months ago

It was probably the ^^^INSIDER

[-] MO_based_centipede 53 Points 10 months ago

DAMN

I can no longer comprehend how this race is still close right now (it won't be at the end).

[-] [deleted] 39 Points 10 months ago

[deleted]

[-] Tumdace 11 Points 10 months ago

This, so this.

I am Canadian and I feel like I am an American right now, sitting here hoping to holy hell that Trump wins this thing. Otherwise I think its more than just America that is doomed if Hillary wins.

[-] zachsandberg 4 Points 10 months ago

Thank you for your well wishes and syrup, sir.

[-] dontrumpreee 2 Points 10 months ago

Lol kek ayrup

[-] unpluggedoasis 2 Points 10 months ago

Canadian here as well - hopefully we get kevin o leary after our mess is done

[-] fetchystick 2 Points 10 months ago

6 seconds is a little generous. These guys invented twitter because they couldn't read past 140 characters, then when Trump tweets about Orlando they prove that they can't even read that far.

[-] eighto2 8 Points 10 months ago

because republicans don't appeal to the dead. Historically deceased Americans always vote democrat.

[-] TheAC997 32 Points 10 months ago

It struck me as clingy and desperate for someone to get her supporters to say "I'm with her."

[-] doubbg 39 Points 10 months ago

Its just a politically correct way to say "Vote for Hillary because she's a woman"

[-] DrMussintouchit 29 Points 10 months ago

ALL ABOARD THE TRUMP TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANT STOP WONT STOP

[-] TrumpTrain-bot 8 Points 10 months ago

NEXT STOP: THE WHITE HOUSE! THE TRUMP TRAIN JUST GOT 10000 MPH FASTER!

CURRENT SPEED: 27177000 MPH

That's 4.0525389297% of the speed of light (670,616,630 MPH)! Only 643439630 MPH left to go!

^^^^A ^^^^bot ^^^^by ^^^^/u/BotsByLiam

^^^^Please ^^^^use ^^^^this ^^^^form ^^^^or ^^^^visit ^^^^/r/BotsByLiam ^^^^to ^^^^report ^^^^errors ^^^^or ^^^^make ^^^^suggestions!

[-] BrendanShob 2 Points 10 months ago

NO BRAKES!

[-] TrumpTrain-bot 2 Points 10 months ago

CURRENT SPEED: 27697000 MPH

That's 4.1300795061% of the speed of light (670,616,630 MPH)! Only 642919630 MPH left to go!

^^^^Please ^^^^use ^^^^this ^^^^form ^^^^or ^^^^visit ^^^^/r/BotsByLiam ^^^^to ^^^^report ^^^^errors ^^^^or ^^^^make ^^^^suggestions!

[-] butterball89 1 Point 10 months ago

NO BRAKES

[-] TrumpTrain-bot 1 Point 10 months ago

CURRENT SPEED: 27937000 MPH

That's 4.1658674644% of the speed of light (670,616,630 MPH)! Only 642679630 MPH left to go!

[-] butterball89 1 Point 10 months ago

NO BRAKES

CURRENT SPEED: 27947000 MPH

That's 4.1673586293% of the speed of light (670,616,630 MPH)! Only 642669630 MPH left to go!

[-] ClericPreston815 1 Point 10 months ago

No brakes on the Trump Train!

CURRENT SPEED: 28257000 MPH

That's 4.2135847421% of the speed of light (670,616,630 MPH)! Only 642359630 MPH left to go!

[-] sjmarotta 21 Points 10 months ago

Find a NEW new new new new new new new new new new new new slogan Bitch!

FTFY (she's on like number what now?)

[-] ikeepgettingbanned3 16 Points 10 months ago

I think it's 666

[-] RAPIN_BILLY 1 Point 10 months ago

Nah, it's a pentagram

[-] Crisender111 2 Points 10 months ago

Her new slogan post November It's ok I lost again.

[-] Rocksbury 20 Points 10 months ago

NIMBLE NAVIGATOR

[-] DontFuckinJimmyMe 18 Points 10 months ago

"I want a candidate to be with the Muslim refugees who may or may not have allegiance pledged to ISIS and could possibly murder my fellow Americans. No wait, I've been acting like a complete retard for the past year. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP"

--- SJW transforming like a zombie who just got the antidote

[-] JosephKonyOfUganda 4 Points 10 months ago

GET THEM A COAT

[-] LA_Trump 17 Points 10 months ago

AMAZING!!!

[-] Gtrump 17 Points 10 months ago

Wow

[-] Wise_Batta 15 Points 10 months ago

absolutely #BTFOOOOO

[-] xXxtreme3dgexXx 15 Points 10 months ago

MR. TRUMP PLEASE STOP! WE'RE WINNING TOO MUCH!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!

TEN FEET HIGHER

NO BRAKES

MAKE AMERICA RICH AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

[-] TrumpTrain-bot 7 Points 10 months ago

CURRENT SPEED: 27467000 MPH

That's 4.0957827127% of the speed of light (670,616,630 MPH)! Only 643149630 MPH left to go!

[-] TheWallGrowsTaller 3 Points 10 months ago

Don't mind me, just triggering SJWs!

Trump's wall just got 10 feet higher! High Energy

Total height: 208910ft.

We are 67.027% of the distance to the start of the Thermosphere (311680ft)! 102770ft remaining.
Once reached, it'll officially be renamed to Trumposphere

Bot by /u\/KinOfMany - TAKING SUGGESTIONS

[-] Nishank97 13 Points 10 months ago

TACTICAL NUKE!

[-] JinormusJ 3 Points 10 months ago

ER-NEET-ER-NEET-ER-NEET-ER-NEET! EEERRR-NEEET! EEEEEERRRRRRR-NNNEEEEETT! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR-NNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEET!

[-] rokstag 13 Points 10 months ago

Hillary's new slogan "I'm with whoever brings the biggest pile of cash".

[-] -Resist- 13 Points 10 months ago
[-] HoundDogs 13 Points 10 months ago

delete your account.

-Crooked Hillary

How bout I blow you the fuck out of the water?

-God Emperor

[-] CrewCutKid 10 Points 10 months ago

LOCK^HER^UP

[-] wealthofnations 9 Points 10 months ago

In her rally today, she's pimping STRONGER TOGETHER.

And she's talking about rebuilding infrastructure, immigration reform, and the influence of lobbyists on government. Her response to getting BTFO by Trump is to adopt parts of Trump's platform and not acknowledge a single one of his attacks today. But her frame is "Rich businessmen are to blame", while God-Emperor's frame is "Crooked politicians are to blame".

SAD

Edit: and this forced "Deal Me In" meme is just an eye-roller. She wishes her memes could be as dank as Trump's.

[-] sleestakslayer 8 Points 10 months ago

Surgical smart bomb strike!

SJWs triggered!

Cucks stumped!

[-] robottonic 7 Points 10 months ago

It's a good soundbite too. MSM won't be able to resist it.

[-] xScotchx 7 Points 10 months ago

He's with us

[-] dakinnia 7 Points 10 months ago

Low Energy Here: I lack the background to fully comprehend nature of his speech. He gave many points which are mentioned in his standard rally speech. How is the meaning changed in this context?

The Linguistic Kill Shot of "I'M WITH YOU" vs. Hitlery's "I'm with Her" is powerful.

I'm a full-fledged Trumpian Centipede and a Beginner in the "Path of Persuasion". How should I interpret the true meaning and import of this speech?

[-] Cajunkidd84 7 Points 10 months ago

I've never been a religious man, but it is said The Don has power in the hearts of all Americans. Walk into your room. Make sure the window blinds are closed and get in front of your mirror. Then cut the lights. Seriously you need it to be pitch black!

While you stand in front of your mirror in the dark of your suburban room... turn around three times as you repeat these words: Make America Great Again

The legends say that after doing this, you hit the lights and the spirit of The Don will be faintly visible in the mirror. Just standing there with his hand on your shoulder, a smile on his face, and a twinkle in his eye. Don't be frightened though, he means you no harm as long as you're a red-blooded American. He shall bestow upon you seven years of good luck.

It is known.

[-] Tek2674 3 Points 10 months ago

I once heard a story of an illegal immigrant who tried this except when he turned on the lights he was back in his country of origin.

[-] VulpineShine 1 Point 10 months ago

I love you guys.

[-] PhantomGenocide 6 Points 10 months ago

The first words of President Trump.

[-] Duke217 6 Points 10 months ago

TRUMP'S BACK BABY

[-] pigeonburger 6 Points 10 months ago

The most impressive thing about this is how it was staring us in the face. Right from the start it was obvious this slogan meant that Crooked Hillary was seeking the people's help for herself, but it took Trump to see the blindingly obvious inference and expose it for all to see.

[-] BigusoBossu 5 Points 10 months ago

Brilliant. Needs to be set to music.

[-] darcechoes 5 Points 10 months ago

Who, me?

[-] 31stan 3 Points 10 months ago

Yes you too!

[-] jaywalker32 1 Point 10 months ago

Yes, you! Get on the train! Get on The Trump Train!

CURRENT SPEED: 28767000 MPH

That's 4.2896341536% of the speed of light (670,616,630 MPH)! Only 641849630 MPH left to go!

[-] NineTailedFire 4 Points 10 months ago

is there a link to this on video?

[-] ohXeno 4 Points 10 months ago

Can't wait for the liberal media to spin this against trump.

[-] Dont_get_yerted 3 Points 10 months ago

SO FUCKIN FIRED UP

[-] Congressbeta 3 Points 10 months ago

He did it again!!

[-] Ekgamut 3 Points 10 months ago

MAGA!

BUILD THE WALL!

[-] SO_MUCH_ENERGY 3 Points 10 months ago

God damn, I read that the title of this thread as he hit that point in his speech. What are the odds?

[-] azrakels 3 Points 10 months ago

I can feel the energy flowing to me!!!

[-] bonadzz 2 Points 10 months ago
[-] horoblast 2 Points 10 months ago

He's just getting started folks, 5 more months of brutal STUMPING!

[-] want_to_trump 2 Points 10 months ago

Hahaha that's genius! Hillary got stumped by the Trump yet again!

[-] RedditForFBball 1 Point 10 months ago

Its basically the perfect personification of JFK's "Ask not what the country can do for you but what you can do for your country"

[-] JinormusJ 1 Point 10 months ago

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

THE MADMAN DID IT (ง ͡⍜人 ͡⍜)ง

[-] heswet 1 Point 10 months ago

That's just brutal.

[-] righteousrainy 1 Point 10 months ago

ALL CAPS, NO BREAKS, MAGA!

[-] libertasi 1 Point 10 months ago

We have THE BEST slogans.

[-] Ceraunius 1 Point 10 months ago

Can't wait for the speech to show up a Can't Stump the Trump video. Gonna be YUGE.

[-] JewpiterCock -11 Point 10 months ago

He's a FUCKING white mail

<---upvote to the left