TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Hot New TopControversial
Login or Register
i.sli.mg | 32 Comments | submitted about a year ago by Ask_If_Im_A_Cactus [Post Locked]
[-] Chicken_Tendie 20 Points about a year ago

This part is the best because it has the trigger.

[-] MNYGA 14 Points about a year ago

TRIGGERED

[-] NIMBLE_NAV_FAN 10 Points about a year ago

This super deadly assault machine glock is freakin scary cause it's black.

DELETE THIS!

[-] TheLegend_NeverDies 5 Points about a year ago

THE OFFICIAL TERM IS AN A.K. Forty-Ought-7. IT IS A 30 ROUND PER SECOND, 30 MAGAZINE CLIP GHOST GUN THAT WHITE SUPREMACIST FROGS USE TO MURDER GAY PANSEXUAL TRANSEXUAL MUSLIM HISPANICS. #IMWITHHER

[-] [deleted] 1 Point about a year ago

[deleted]

[-] TrumpTrain-bot 2 Points about a year ago

NEXT STOP: THE WHITE HOUSE! THE TRUMP TRAIN JUST GOT 10000 MPH FASTER!

CURRENT SPEED: 26987000 MPH

That's 4.0242067961% of the speed of light (670,616,630 MPH)! Only 643629630 MPH left to go!

^^^^A ^^^^bot ^^^^by ^^^^/u/BotsByLiam

^^^^Please ^^^^use ^^^^this ^^^^form ^^^^or ^^^^visit ^^^^/r/BotsByLiam ^^^^to ^^^^report ^^^^errors ^^^^or ^^^^make ^^^^suggestions!

[-] Cactusblah 6 Points about a year ago

Are you a cactus?

[-] Ask_If_Im_A_Cactus 6 Points about a year ago

No. Not yet.

[-] WelshRebel 2 Points about a year ago

Glad the important questions are being asked

[-] ZeStumpinator 3 Points about a year ago

That looks like it says Windham Weaponry but I can't zoom it.

I actually just bought one of their carbon fiber models because of how light it was. I haven't had time to take it shooting but I really hope to soon.

I know it looks like the flashlight is blocking the optics but it's a sideways mount and doesn't block the recticle and the switch for it is right by my thumb. I'm not the biggest fan of pressure switches and the line's between it and the flashlight dangling.

[-] Ask_If_Im_A_Cactus 4 Points about a year ago

You're right about it being Windham Weaponry.

As a New Yorker, that second part of your comment might as well be in a foreign language.

[-] ZeStumpinator 1 Point about a year ago

IIRC NY is super strict on gun laws?

[-] Soviet1917 2 Points about a year ago

Illegal to carry in all of NYC, might be illegal to own too.

[-] NSFCucks 2 Points about a year ago

He's actually breaking the law just talking about guns.

[-] HarryBoughner 1 Point about a year ago

In all of NY state, not just NYC, it is illegal to have more than one "bad feature" on your rifle. "Bad features" include (but probably are not limited to): an adjustable stock, a foregrip, a bayonet lug, a pistol grip, and a flash suppressor. A combination of two or more of those items means it's an "assault weapon."

Basically Andrew Cuomo is a cuck

edit: Also, in my county, you can't even get a concealed carry permit for a pistol. The least restrictive pistol license you can get is to own one that you take to and from the range/hunting

[-] ZeStumpinator 1 Point about a year ago

Wow I bought a really bad rifle then.

It's bayonet lug is just waiting to kill someone!!!

[-] CobaltPhusion 3 Points about a year ago

I actually got to shoot one of these last Saturday with my dad for a father's day activity. I've never shot one beforehand and quite frankly it was underwhelming to say the least.

all these libs make it out to be this horrifying powerful scary weapon.

I have nerf guns with more recoil to them. It was fun to Shoot, easy to reload and use, and very accurate.

[-] zm34 1 Point about a year ago

Yeah, .223 has piss-all recoil compared to full-length rifle rounds. Then again, that's kind of the point.

[-] 766AP 1 Point about a year ago

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/stephenkingbloopers/images/f/f8/22_223_30-06.png/revision/latest?cb=20130411005522

yeah, people usually don't realize how small the .223 is vs typical hunting ammo

[-] dirtdiver7 2 Points about a year ago

Anyone that claims the 2A only applies to muskets is hopelessly misinformed and are just trying to twist the ideas of men far greater than they are to fit some fucked up narrative.

By the time the 2nd amendment was written, there had already been technological advances in muskets that indicated where firearms technology was headed. For example, the Ferguson Rifle was a breach loading musket that cut loading time down from 15-20 seconds to 9-10 seconds and it was developed during the Revolutionary War. The Founders that wrote the Constitution were more aware of the advances in firearms than they would've ever been able to perceive with advances of free speech or freedom of the press. These definitely weren't simple men, but very learned realists.

Not to mention it also covered privately owned cannons, which wasn't unheard of in the 18th century.

[-] 766AP 1 Point about a year ago

Practically a 'high capacity' 'semi-auto':
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle
The Austrian army was using it when the 2A was written.

[-] totallynotcrusai 1 Point about a year ago

anyone claiming that is beyond misinformed. a supreme court ruling destroyed that myth already

[-] futuregunsmith 1 Point about a year ago

Modern Musket

[-] Okhlahoma_Beat-Down 1 Point about a year ago

I just noticed that the receiver and magazine on their own look slightly like a Broomhandle Mauser, minus the barrel.

Please tell me I'm not on my own.

[-] Ask_If_Im_A_Cactus 1 Point about a year ago

I see it a little bit.

[-] bbltn 1 Point about a year ago

flip that shit to auto, punk

[-] GiefDownvotesPlox 1 Point about a year ago

SHALL NOT INFRINGED BE

[-] BlitzTaco 1 Point about a year ago

IT IS SO SCARY! I think I shit myself...

[-] AdVictoremSpolias 1 Point about a year ago

SPOOKY SCARY!

[-] 766AP 2 Points about a year ago

Like a werewolf barmitzvah!

[-] IsometricRobot 1 Point about a year ago

BASED Lower receiver

Most important part and he mechanism that comes under the most scrutiny when it comes to laws.

[-] rydan 0 Points about a year ago

TIL Redditors don't know how to assemble a gun.