TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Hot New TopControversial
Login or Register
i.sli.mg | 170 Comments | submitted 8 months ago by moonsprite [Post Locked]
[-] Heylookaguy 308 Points 8 months ago

He's not wrong.

[-] ella101 77 Points 8 months ago

SAVAGE

[-] I_RAPE_SJWs_ 21 Points 8 months ago

RAVAGED :)))

[-] Animblenavigator 18 Points 8 months ago

Someone's doing the ravaging!

[-] FeeFeeWeeWee 62 Points 8 months ago

Not as informed here, can someone explain to me what he's referring to?

[-] mrbedlamman 57 Points 8 months ago

Don't really know why you got down voted, she took iirc 30 million dollars through the Clinton foundation from Saudi Arabia and other countries in that area and then soon after she cut them a very nice deal. Sorry if it's vague, I can pull up a link in a minute.

Not exactly what I was saying but: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims

[-] hastyshaun 25 Points 8 months ago

Just to add, here are the 10 countries where being gay is illegal and punishable by death:

https://www.queerty.com/no-fly-zone-these-ten-countries-can-kill-you-for-being-gay-20141013

[-] UncleDonnieIsMyDaddy 0 Points 8 months ago

Not to be a BernBot, but this might be a rather weak argument, seeing as the god emperer himself does business with Saudia Arabia: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-911-business-deals-a7038991.html

Edit: Here we go with the downvotes. Guys, we need to be informed or else this will come back and bite us in the ass! What good is five minutes of circlejerking when the libtardcucks can turn it around on us? Wake up and think!

[-] callesen58 9 Points 8 months ago

Businessman ≠ Corrupt politician

That's why you get downvotes.

[-] UncleDonnieIsMyDaddy -1 Point 8 months ago

The accusation is "Clinton took money and did favors for regimes that enslave women and murder gays". What's that got to do with being a business man?

Taking money from Saudi Arabia is a bad thing, period.

[-] callesen58 8 Points 8 months ago

First of all, fuck off with your concern trolling.

Secondly, Donald Trump was a business man. He made money to benefit his business. If he could make money trading with Saudi Arabia, he did. If he could make money trading with Russia, he did. If he could make money trading with China, he did.

Because he was a businessman. If we don't want businessmen to make as much money as they can, including from countries that we don't like, then we need politicians to erect trade barriers against those countries. Speaking of which...

Hillary Clinton was nor is not a businesswoman. She was and is a politician, elected by Americans to represent both their interests and the interests of the country. Instead, he represented Saudi Arabia.

If you don't understand the simple difference, then there is no hope for you.

Explain to me what you mean by "concern trolling" before we move on.

[-] callesen58 2 Points 8 months ago

Concern trolling is when people sabotage their own cause in order to appear moral and upstanding.

Like when Paul Ryan was a total cuck and concern trolled about Trumps opposition to the La Raza judge.

Mind telling me where I'm sabotaging my own cause by pointing out the Donald himself takes money from Saudi Arabia, then?

Is it sabotage to educate oneself before joining a discussion?

Is it sabotage to verify facts?

Is it sabotage to make sure libtards can't turn this around on us?

You can't go around screaming "look at that bad person who took money from a bad country" while taking money from the some bad country. It doesn't matter if your a business man or an actor or a politician. If you want to shit on other people you fucking make sure not to do the exact same thing.

Sorry if this is sabotage to you, it's common sense for the rest of us.

[-] OstrichesAreCool 1 Point 8 months ago

I think you have a valid point that needs to be considered. You aren't sabotaging things, you are doing your homework and anticipating possible problems and outcomes instead of leaping onto bandwagons.

It has occurred to me that even as a businessman, Trump might owe "favors" to some unpleasant entities. At that level it's not only possible, it's likely. But he'll also be owed favors himself.

That all being said... Trump is a brilliant man and would not be following this line of attack if he had his own vulnerabilities with it.

[-] chair_lunch_dinner 15 Points 8 months ago

Her hypocrisy about taking money from countries where women/lgbt can be legally stoned to death, while claiming to be a champion for their rights.

There's also her mistreatment of the women who accused her husband of sexual assault or rape and also the women that admitted to having consensual sexual relationships with him.

http://archive.is/28Rp0

[-] OstrichesAreCool 2 Points 8 months ago

I think you have hit upon a very important point. You can't position yourself as a women/lgbt champion specifically and then take that kind of money from that kind of entity. Trump is a champion for all decent people, and women and lgbt people will fare much better under his administration despite him not putting it front and center like Clinton does.

Both your points are very good.

[-] FalconGK81 6 Points 8 months ago
[-] ekpg 6 Points 8 months ago
[-] FantasticCellTech 12 Points 8 months ago

Should have concluded with -- what an "ally."

[-] Fastman99 2 Points 8 months ago

Kek

[-] polakfury 3 Points 8 months ago

He is right

[-] ReynoldsAlready 2 Points 8 months ago

He's right, and he's right? they can't both be right.

[-] polakfury 2 Points 8 months ago

WE ARE SO RIGHT. ARENT WE TIRED OF BEING RIGHT?

[-] SonterLord 1 Point 8 months ago

He's wrong. (No he isn't)

[-] HatchRawerBeryl 294 Points 8 months ago

This is real. Here: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/745304333483393024

Post the direct link and not a screenshot next time OP so we can all go and like it.

[-] DrScrubbington 100 Points 8 months ago

Man, that first reply. This is what we're up against. It's a dumb planet. It's a liberal planet. A planet hostile to centipedes.

[-] countrytime 71 Points 8 months ago

I actually had a pretty in depth conversation with a buddy the other day, and we discussed that Trump's biggest obstacle to overcome is to get people interested enough in the election to do research beyond facebook trending topics and MSM coverage.

It doesn't take much research to understand that Trump is a more logical choice than anyone named Clinton, but unless he figures out a way to get folks to do some of their own research, Trump will definitely be struggling come November.

[-] ThatOneRedditBro 16 Points 8 months ago

I agree with that assessment. However, once Clinton and Trump actually start having debates and he exposes her on national T.V., I'm sure people will start to shift. A lot of people aren't into the election until it gets down to the actual 1 on 1 debate, that is when polls really matter.

[-] Portinski 3 Points 8 months ago

yeah if you really think about it, if pretty much ALL of everything they see, read, or hear in their lives all says trump sucks.... then the 1v1 debate will be the first time they are even exposed to such ideas whatsoever.

Hill's responses are going to either win or lose it for her. Its gonna be wild. Fire for effect boys.

[-] DrScrubbington 15 Points 8 months ago

I think of the American president as being something like a cross between the Monarch and the Prime Minister in the UK, someone with both purely soft power and executive authority. For the most part, we remember presidents for things that they did and said that had no direct relationship to law. Trump's soft power skills are excellent, which means he will have to use less hard power (which is ultimately men from the government with guns).

[-] columbus5kwalkandrun 4 Points 8 months ago

Problems arise when your only news sources are tumblr buzzfeed vice and the verge

[-] Nimble_Maga 1 Point 8 months ago

He could just go out say to do exactly that:

Look here folks, shes just crooked, crooked as it gets. And people are voting for here, i dont know why, but they are. These people voting for, they just don't know, not even close, all of them being duped believe me. All they have to is go out and research real information, I'm telling ya, all these.. Clinton voters, it's all liberal facebook and cnn they look at, it's horrible. Find some real good news sources i folks im tellin ya, crooked wouldnt even be here if people looked into it, if people cared folks.

ect ect

[-] AltEgo25 1 Point 8 months ago

During a debate I think she will probably try and make him out to be a sexist woman hater straight out of the gate to solidify the woman vote. Then she will continuously attack his "inexperience" while repeating over and over the same stupid coached line about her background. I anticipate Trump will side-step and overcome.

[-] FeddyCaeks 18 Points 8 months ago

Vivicca A. Whitsett ‏@2tall4u2 4h4 hours ago Los Angeles, CA .@realDonaldTrump Ur stupid Where r u clothes made? China 2 of ur wives r immigrants Ur dumb Ur ugly Ur hair wants a raise

I don't get why people get to call people stupid, in that kind of awful grammar, and somehow still get to breathe.

[-] Literally_Witchcraft 13 Points 8 months ago

https://i.sli.mg/LRioh6.png fuck guys I think i might be a #cruzmissle now

[-] unconstrained1 8 Points 8 months ago

She didn't even use Drumpf right

[-] Jondayz 3 Points 8 months ago

I read through "her" 10 or so replies. It's hard to believe that isn't a troll, but I somehow think she's serious and actually that retarded.

[-] trump_finna_do_it 2 Points 8 months ago

Someone should've had the coat hanger

[-] Dick_Realtor 1 Point 8 months ago

She looks like every other Instagram model. Good thing she's in a profession that requires absolutely no brain...but she can still vote. I bet you anything she's voting Hilary because she's a woman.

[-] AtomicGuru 6 Points 8 months ago

Sick Troopers reference.

[-] TheExSexOffender 6 Points 8 months ago

'Ur'.

You mean Your? Or You're?

Ur of Trumpotamia

[-] fluxpatron 3 Points 8 months ago

i believe she is referring to Trump as Dagoth Ur aka The Sharmat aka the immortal Lord High Councilor of House Dagoth, keeper of the Red Mountain. but this lady sure as shit ain't no Nerevarine

[-] Ceraunius 1 Point 8 months ago

Would you like to know more?

[-] kaduceus 1 Point 8 months ago

what is the first reply? I can't visit twitter anymore my BP starts to rise.. but a summary would be nice.

[-] aaronfranke 1 Point 8 months ago

Further down that thread:

@PhantomNiphy "The only logical response to someone coming back with logic (which btw is really easy to combat) is by blocking them."

[-] UWGo 10 Points 8 months ago

The replies LMAO

Shut up!

Oh WOW U SURE SHOWED HIM

[-] goonsack 4 Points 8 months ago

W I T N E S S E D

[-] brianjonestown 3 Points 8 months ago

On a side note, does anyone know why the Reddit is Fun app defaults to Dutch twitter?

[-] concededline 1 Point 8 months ago

My doesn't

[-] super_sheriff 2 Points 8 months ago

Oh my god, the responses to the Emperor's tweet are abysmal.

[-] dakinnia 114 Points 8 months ago

Democratic Convention? Fuck that!

Wait for the FBI Convention.

[-] Marcobot3000 1 Point 8 months ago

BASED

[-] shitpostsonthetoilet 105 Points 8 months ago

SHE ALSO USED HER POSITION IN THE STATE DEPARTMENT TO ARM THEM, WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY WORKING TO DISARM AMERICAN CITIZENS

[-] Fastman99 14 Points 8 months ago

And the Saudis have killed thousands of civilians in Yemen ever since. It's on the same level of indiscriminate carpet bombing as the Assad regime, but our government doesn't say shit because they are on the Saudi dole.

[-] nafrotag 3 Points 8 months ago

I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERYONE ON R/THE_DONALD POSTS IN ALL BOLD AND AT THIS POINT I'M AFRAID TO ASK

[-] shitpostsonthetoilet 4 Points 8 months ago

ITS CROWDED HERE AMD THERES LOUD DUBSTEP SO WE SHOUT TO HE HEARD

[-] Lowetronic 3 Points 8 months ago

WWHHAT?

[-] UncleDonnieIsMyDaddy 3 Points 8 months ago

THE LOUDEST ARGUMENT IS ALWAYS THE RIGHT ONE

[-] KenLives 2 Points 8 months ago

I've been calling it treason from day one. I'm just waiting for the rest of the US to catch up with me.

[-] Lectitio_Divinitatus 90 Points 8 months ago

Get this man a cup of Lipton.

Kermit, you're fired.

[-] multiculti_failed 14 Points 8 months ago

can someone shoop the don in the place of kermit? it might help get the point across to normies

[-] Lectitio_Divinitatus 43 Points 8 months ago

Best I can do.

[-] kastmaster2000 13 Points 8 months ago

BEAUTIFUL HIGH ORIGINAL ENERGY.

[-] hgvrstg 4 Points 8 months ago

This should be a post of its own.

[-] scy1192 13 Points 8 months ago

I think you mean Tea Lizard

[-] Seargyseargsearg 3 Points 8 months ago

Sick reference bro

[-] zwiebelsaft 2 Points 8 months ago

Another one? He already spilled the T.

[-] half-chan86 50 Points 8 months ago

How do you think libtards will try to justify this one?

[-] trainhasnobrakes 60 Points 8 months ago

The MSM will say it was necessary political move to maintain peace and good relations with said countries. I can already hear it. They will frame the accusation as Trump's lack of insight into foreign policy. They will do it because they are paid by Hillary to do it.

[-] picodroid 48 Points 8 months ago

Top reply I see to it currently says:

@realDonaldTrump Ur stupid Where r u clothes made? China 2 of ur wives r immigrants Ur dumb Ur ugly Ur hair wants a raise! #NeverTrumpf

I expected bad, but not that bad.

[-] CTR-Shill 26 Points 8 months ago

Holy fuck that's cancer

[-] BeattilaX 11 Points 8 months ago

Dafuq is that? That's some serious retardus levelus benefitus maximus.

[-] FidelTheBosmer 5 Points 8 months ago

Typical brain dead bernout.

[-] zwiebelsaft 3 Points 8 months ago

This is why your country laughs at us.

[-] BeattilaX 5 Points 8 months ago

Don't take it too hard. Globalism is a global issue so we have cuckton of those cultural Marxists here too.

[-] TheStankyBastard 1 Point 8 months ago

Top kekus.

[-] BrawndoTTM 7 Points 8 months ago

I think that's the Twitter version of RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[-] Elemento1991 5 Points 8 months ago

I got stupider reading that.

[-] AdVictoremSpolias 3 Points 8 months ago

Can't even get her insults correct either, it's "Drumpf"! And a stupid insult at that to begin with.

[-] tucson_lepton 1 Point 8 months ago

He can't possibly engage her, but I've never even seen clothes made in Saudi Arabia. Maybe for the ultra wealthy?

[-] sparrow4 14 Points 8 months ago

They're already depicting Hillary as the "pragmatic realist who can do what it takes to get things done." This will fit right in with that narrative.

[-] behemoth887 5 Points 8 months ago

She sells out her beliefs to advance her beliefs dont ask how or you hate women

[-] Chemspiration 3 Points 8 months ago

And libtards said in yewnisun to Demontrump:

"YEW IS WAYCIS AND A BIGGIT!!!"

Thus, the Hilldog was pleased and it was gud.

[-] TheAmazingAsshole2 1 Point 8 months ago

LMAO that implies the media would ever talk about anything negative involving Clinton. They dedicate hours to talking about Hillary's "epic" delete your account tweet but ignore whenever Trump calls her out on shit she's actually done.

[-] SouthCaliforniaz 44 Points 8 months ago

https://sli.mg/318sgH

[-] thedreamingtiger 14 Points 8 months ago

Holy shit that is gold

[-] wmegenney 9 Points 8 months ago

I lost it when I saw the baby Pepe! Haha

[-] Lowetronic 5 Points 8 months ago

I believe it's marble.

[-] PRINCEPS_DEI 35 Points 8 months ago
[-] 10gauge 25 Points 8 months ago

Balls of steel and iron clad facts. MAGA

[-] H1Z1Pete 22 Points 8 months ago

hes going completely ham right now, holy shit those last tweets are savage

[-] rozz_tox 17 Points 8 months ago

After the convention (if not now), he needs to go completely ham for the NEXT 5 MONTHS. Nonstop #HillaryforPrison, nonstop everything on this fucking domreddit. Just fucking bludgeon that slut.

[-] AdVictoremSpolias 5 Points 8 months ago

She's gonna get an aneurysm with the amount of savagery coming her way

[-] fluxpatron 6 Points 8 months ago

you know who doesn't eat ham...

[-] ATP-ninja 2 Points 8 months ago

((((((certain monotheists))))))

[-] Jacks_Grin 15 Points 8 months ago

Aw I was hoping it was the go to prison tweet :|

Still happy though!

[-] Efran_Is_Key 14 Points 8 months ago

This is fucking amazing! Thank you trump!

[-] EricPeterson623 13 Points 8 months ago

The comments are pretty funny. It's like watching a bunch of primitive apes in a cage. No logical arguments but watching them stomp around and throw things...hilarious.

[-] Unstumpt 8 Points 8 months ago

S4p and politics subs are the same. Complete 180 on "the issues" and "corporate finance reform" as soon as they realize Trump is the best candidate left if they stick to those principles. Now it's all "where's the money" and "nice hair cheetoh jesus". Sad!

[-] chinpopocortez 2 Points 8 months ago

like 2001 space odyssey opening scene

[-] ATP-ninja 1 Point 8 months ago

Trump is the Monolith

[-] Saneto 2 Points 8 months ago

This describes my experience in watching the entire political scene, it's pure theater, I fucking love it.

[-] MtWannaHawkALoogie 8 Points 8 months ago

SAVAGE

[-] pcarson92 7 Points 8 months ago

MASTER SHITPOSTER

[-] ryancamden 7 Points 8 months ago

Hillary wants to make the US this same reality. DON'T LET IT HAPPEN!

[-] Omeutnx 6 Points 8 months ago

He needs to start bringing this up over and over and shove it in the media's faces when they attack him. He needs to go into offensive gear and quick. They are going all out on him and he's not being tough enough. GO ON THE OFFENSIVE DONALD.

[-] themachin3 6 Points 8 months ago

This is why he will win.

[-] kibbledbits 6 Points 8 months ago

I dare Twitter to suspend his account.... triple dog dare 'em

[-] Keith_Anthony 5 Points 8 months ago

Why cant our (UK) politicians speak straight like Mr Trump ? Please vote him in guys, it might spur a common sense revolution over here too !

[-] ATP-ninja 3 Points 8 months ago

Vote LEAVE on Thursday! I've got my fingers crossed for yall

[-] You_Stealthy_Bastard 5 Points 8 months ago

I FEEL THE HEAT FROM THIS BURN

[-] deeztits3 5 Points 8 months ago

My head hurts after reading those comments. Fucking hell people are dumb.

[-] podolski39 5 Points 8 months ago

He's wrong. (He isn't)

[-] CoMaBlaCK 5 Points 8 months ago

Twitter is absolutely the most degenerate social media platform.

Big Don dropping truths and all these idiots have to say is...but...drumpf!

[-] TurtleMerchant 4 Points 8 months ago

people are calling him gay as a insult. so weird

[-] analogchild 4 Points 8 months ago

Oh... They won't hesitate to use the naughty mean violence words if it suits them. Don't expect any logic from these fuckers.

[-] MAGA_LO_DON 3 Points 8 months ago

And this is why we love Trump. He fights. Unlike McCain or Romney, who probably would have deemed that sort of thing to be beneath them, Trump just goes for the jugular nonstop.

[-] negative-effect 3 Points 8 months ago

aloha snackbar

[-] Chiefhammerprime 3 Points 8 months ago

THE MADMAN

[-] neonmadmen 3 Points 8 months ago

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

[-] Mr_Marius 3 Points 8 months ago

Fuck yesssss, waiting for the debates to happen live, see Shillary get steamrolled into a greasy spot on the floor

[-] brokenseattle 2 Points 8 months ago

They're going to need a crew armed with mops and squeegees to tidy up the mess.

[-] hurricaneivan117 3 Points 8 months ago

This is why we like Trump. Any questions?

[-] KenLives 3 Points 8 months ago

What's crazy to me is how starkly opposite Trump and Hillary are. Trump is brutally honest and attacks Hillary simply by referring to her record. Hillary is viciously dishonest and attacks Trump simply by fabricating lies and slander about him. They couldn't be more opposite. I don't get the whole "lesser evil" shit. Trump isn't the lesser evil. He's leaps and fucking bounds better than any candidate. From the standpoint of credentials, integrity, honesty, and his track record.

[-] billytheold 3 Points 8 months ago

How can this man be stumped?

[-] BlitzTaco 3 Points 8 months ago

And the reason they do not give the Don money? He policy is not in the interest of terrorists.

[-] javarage 2 Points 8 months ago

Holy shit, Donald pls do AMA here

[-] catsrawsome 2 Points 8 months ago

BRUTAL

[-] FalconGK81 2 Points 8 months ago

This is the shit you fucking LOVE. God-Emperor level shit.

[-] polakfury 2 Points 8 months ago

Trump is right folks. !

[-] Didyoubuildit 2 Points 8 months ago

Hillary for prison!!!

[-] Amvience 2 Points 8 months ago

But they're with her!

[-] [deleted] 2 Points 8 months ago

[removed]

[-] sadris 1 Point 8 months ago

They're an ally like my brother in law living in my basement is an ally.

[-] mallowciraptor 2 Points 8 months ago

He only tells the truth lobbyists.

[-] ekpg 1 Point 8 months ago

Is Neil Turner a centipede on here? He is always shit posting proudly on twitter.

[-] x2P 1 Point 8 months ago
[-] Legorhin 1 Point 8 months ago

somehow this didn't get downvoted to 60% yet

[-] Ahelenek 1 Point 8 months ago

S A V A G E

[-] Doctorbeer2044 1 Point 8 months ago

SHOTS FIRED!

[-] wisty 1 Point 8 months ago

Appearance of Corruption

p

p

e

a

r

a

n

c

e

O

f

C

o

r

r

u

p

t

i

o

n

[-] Fang_Deep 1 Point 8 months ago

Crooked Hillary should have to pay to make the wall 10 feet higher.

[-] TheWallGrowsTaller 2 Points 8 months ago

WERE GONNA NEED A BIGGER WALL

Trump's wall just got 10 feet higher! High Energy

Total height: 208770ft.

We are 66.982% of the distance to the start of the Thermosphere (311680ft)! 102910ft remaining.
Once reached, it'll officially be renamed to Trumposphere

Bot by /u\/KinOfMany - TAKING SUGGESTIONS

[-] tipper_the_clown 1 Point 8 months ago

OUR POSTS ARE SURPASSING 3K UPVOTES ON A REGULAR BASIS AGAIN

HIGH FUCKING ENERGY!

[-] hookdump 1 Point 8 months ago

Guys, I want to take a moment to say something. (Disclamer: I'm not from the US)

When I heard about Trump running for president, and all his crazy and extremist speeches, I thought there could be no worse candidates than him.

Boy I was wrong, lmao.

[-] DANGEROUS_DONALD 2 Points 8 months ago

"extremist"

[-] thedreamingtiger 1 Point 8 months ago

If you're from the Europe that kind of thinking is normal. We've been hammered by doctrines and liberals since God knows when. Hell, there are moments when I used to think of him as evil dictator wannabe.

Boy we were so wrong, lol.

[-] Yolo20152016 1 Point 8 months ago

Mic drop (annoying guy voice)

[-] America-Numba-1 1 Point 8 months ago

holy shit. the fucking mad man.

>Trump says that his tweets are "always my writing,"

SHILLARY ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!

[-] zheavywhack 1 Point 8 months ago

MA FUCKING GA

[-] hameosipitis 1 Point 8 months ago

I CANT WAIT FOR THE FIRST DEBATE!

Bernie flustered Hillary and didn't even scrape the surface, can't wait to see how she will react to the god emperor calling her out on her bullshit on the debate stage.

[-] ZanderPerk 1 Point 8 months ago

COLD BLOODED.

[-] maga_nrg_man 1 Point 8 months ago

If Bill was the 'first black president', then surely Hillary will be the 'first Arab-Muslim president'.

[-] Zambash 1 Point 8 months ago

Read this top comment and my reaction was this.

[-] GoldenRul3 1 Point 8 months ago

Holy shit he didn't hold any punches

[-] BeefL0g 1 Point 8 months ago

He didnt! (he did.)

[-] pm_me_super_secrets 1 Point 8 months ago

Some great comments too:

Ur stupid Where r u clothes made? China 2 of ur wives r immigrants Ur dumb Ur ugly Ur hair wants a raise! #NeverTrumpf

[-] Diotima245 1 Point 8 months ago

The Hillbots don't even care either... thats the sad thing.

[-] want_to_trump 1 Point 8 months ago

B T F O Crooked Hillary

[-] UncleDonnieIsMyDaddy 1 Point 8 months ago

Don't call the god emperer a madman. He's the only sane person in the race right now. Let's not shine a bad light on him.

[-] SevenDaysTooLong 0 Points 8 months ago

God Emperor has business in SA. It's not the same thing, but it's not exactly great, either.

[-] Paid-Hillary-Shill 6 Points 8 months ago

The issue is, he is taking their money for known business ventures, a product if you will. What is Hillary selling?

[-] SevenDaysTooLong 6 Points 8 months ago

NOT INTEGRITY

[-] TheStankyBastard 3 Points 8 months ago

AIRHORN

[-] Yolo20152016 2 Points 8 months ago
[-] ekkj 1 Point 8 months ago

I would run a successful business in Saudiland if it made me lots of money, even though I hate that fucking place.

[-] mrsmeeseeks 2 Points 8 months ago

too bad they don't let christian refugees build churches there

[-] ekkj 4 Points 8 months ago

Oh, I definitely agree that the place is fucked up. That wouldn't stop me from making money from them. I would do it in the way that a business person would do it, like Trump did. I would not make money from them by selling government favors, like the Clintons do.

And if they ever decided to fuck with me, I'd just pull the business out. No problem.