TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Hot New TopControversial
Login or Register
- Hide Preview | 2 Comments | submitted 2 years ago by yizolo [Post Locked]

Long story short my wife decided to ask for a divorce a few months ago and it sucked to hear it. I thought she was the best thing I'd ever be capable of. Looking at it from an RP perspective I was wrong.

I am now firmly seated in the third stage of TRP (bargaining). I am using a newly built confidence (and higher SMV than I've ever had) with women. I feel I have killed the beta, or at least the part of me that gave a fuck about me ex-wife. I had wondered why this happened so quickly, and all of a sudden it hit me. I had been going through the TRP digestion stages long before I knew what it was.

Three years ago my wife cheated on me. This was only emotional as far as she told me. That was probably a lie, but that doesn't matter. What matters is how that changed my view of my wife and women in general. Because if my unicorn could do that to me then why would anyone else be different? I got angry. Blood boiling angry. I would lie awake at night and tremble with rage. For the next 3 years whenever I thought about it I would get angry. This continued to damage my relationship with my wife. It was only after I found TRP. Only after I had done some reading that the anger subsided.

Now in my mind I have moved on. Through interactions with other women I have developed enough of an attitude of abundance to stop caring about my 10 year long oneitis.

I feel unaprehensive when talking to attractive girls. This is something that even a few months ago would not have been true. I have been able to build and maintain a frame for myself. I have a long way to go, but the positive changes I have been seeing continue to spur me forward. I see my divorce now not as a failure, but as an opportunity to become the man I always should have been.

[-] Entershikari 1 Point 2 years ago

I hope she's not racking up too much of your money and that you went no contact with her.

Good luck with your new identity.

[-] yizolo 1 Point 2 years ago

Split up accounts. In the process of splitting assets. No contact other than for my daughter or divorce proceedings.