TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Hot New TopControversial
Login or Register
- Hide Preview | 9 Comments | submitted about a year ago by IWontpayyourprice666 [Post Locked]

40, overweight, married, Blue pill monkey, deadbedroom, depressed, etc….

I started using basic RP technique last thursday, and broke a no-sex streak of over a month last night. It's probably been several years since she accepted a spontaneous sex suggestion from me. She also had a dinner waiting for me when I got home that I have asked her to make several times but she has never done it.

and this is just with me having followed a few basic ideas. Once I get back in shape and have some more experience holding frame, I think I'm going to finally have the life I deserve.

Gents, this shit works. fuck yes.

[-] CuntyMcFagNuts69 3 Points about a year ago

Just remember, TRP is about YOU. Always keep that in mind. I see a lot of post saying they are much happier because they got laid. Although that's great, improving yourself is the overall goal. Keep it up

[-] IWontpayyourprice666 3 Points about a year ago

excellent point.

I started getting back into mindfulness training, yoga and bodyweight exercises. Hopefully these will keep me focused on the real goal, self improvement.

thanks amigo.

[-] TRPAlternative 2 Points about a year ago

Make sure you don't get caught up in your success.

I'm very happy it worked, but it is not rare for quick results to be seen so people slack off. It doesn't seem that's the direction you're going in, just know that it's still going to get a lot better and don't stop improving.

[-] IWontpayyourprice666 5 Points about a year ago

Reality check duly noted.

if anything this has encouraged me to quadruple my efforts. It's nice to have a bit of success at first, but I know I'm still just a student in all this. ANY advice or tips will be appreciated.

[-] vorverk 2 Points about a year ago

What exactly did you do?

[-] IWontpayyourprice666 7 Points about a year ago

I was out of town over the weekend and I didn't "check in" as much.

When I got back she suggested we go out to eat and usually I would just say "sure, where do you want to go". This time I said "Maybe" and then later told her where and when we were going. While driving she made a couple of comments about my driving, before I would have become angry but I just ignored her. I also waited until she asked for a hug to give her one.

I also made plans for us later in the week. Not "would you like to?", but "this is what we are doing". After the surprise special dinner I said that I was going to give her a foot rub for making the dinner. So of course this led to me fucking her. Monday night sex is like the lock ness monster of sex for us. ESPECIALLY since she had told me earlier that she had other stuff she wanted to do that night.

after I pounded her, she was flirty with me and was showing off her bod to me. Dancing around and asking if she had good boobs. THIS NEVER HAPPENS. Ever.

she also turned off her iPad promptly at 10 PM, after I had told her to do so.

[-] vorverk 2 Points about a year ago

Good job. Welcome to the club.

[-] workdavework 2 Points about a year ago

So pleased for you!

Keep us updated.

[-] AmericanHistoryAFBB 2 Points about a year ago

Congrats, man!