I have lived in Both Brazil and Colombia. I find that Colombian girls are way more attracted to me than Brazilian. I suppose part of it is obviously language barrier. Not that my Spanish is fluent either. (Brazil speaks portugese not spanish)

Im a gringo and look white. But my success was almost night and day in Colombia. Simple things like walking down the street will get me checked out by unbelievable beauties. Every store interaction with a cute girl she will flirt with me and give me those eyes. I recall just one time getting followed because she wanted me to approach her badly by this Colombian 18 year old girl with huge busty tits and no bra, insane slender waist and thicc ass looking like an Amazonian beauty. I ended up talking to her and she was a plate while i was living in that city, but i had to leave a few months after.

I find Brazil to have a European attitude generally, I think from their Portugese and German conquerors. The only thing latin about Brazil is that they eat rice and beans and their women look latina especially in their body type. But most of the locals look black or heavily european mixed. So i think this plays a role.

Dont get me wrong. I hooked up with some Brazilian girls here. The ones i did hook up with treated me really good. Almost better than Colombians. They may be better quality in the long run and Colombians may be easier.

Anyways...

I found generally a better experience in Colombia personally. The woman love me more, and the locals are friendlier, it felt like a purely 100% latin experience compared to Brazil. Generally these cultures view sex as not a big deal. And social interactions are like butter and it would be awkward if you didnt make small talk or greet people passing by on the street.

In Colombia They literally just like my look more. Its really that simple, theyre more attracted to my physical appearance here in this part of the world. It makes everything easier. Let me add that im part Latino, so its not because i look like a walking money bag white dude with blue eyes lmao. Now that were talking about this, i had many white blond hair blue eye friends here in Colombia and went out with them, many times they went home alone. It helps but its not an absolute cheat code. Theres a lot of misinfo going around about being a white man in Latin America is free pussy. Thats more of a Southeast Asia thing. Latino men have game and bad boy swag and can dance. You have to beat them at their own game, you cant be a stuttering white man here and expect to beat out these narco bad boys lol. Youll be surprised how many European backpacker girls i seen hook up with ghetto Colombian thugs with tattoos over an European frat kid on vacation they met at the hostel or bar.

**P.S. This is important to mention for context: Its not just me or anything. Its just their general culture. I dont see Brazilian girls flirting with Brazilian guys on every corner. Its common to wait in line at a random restaurant in Colombia and see a male customer calling the cashier "mi amor" and touching her shoulder and her giggling and reciprocating. I cant recall being in a store or club and seeing Brazilian girls hitting or gawking at a local man or anything. It seems much more European culture where its "inappropriate" like feminist culture kind of.